Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Dismissive Of Jarrell Miller Trash Talk: I'm Going To Chop That Tree Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois Dismissive Of Jarrell Miller Trash Talk: I'm Going To Chop That Tree Down

Daniel Dubois knew he was never going to win a war of words with Jarrell Miller. The former secondary WBA heavyweight titlist is far more confident of what he do to his brash future foe in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm afraid this will be a Miller KO win.

Comment

Dubois is gonna quit. 100%

Comment

Its one thing to lose to Usyk or Joyce but if Dubois cant get rid of a guy like Miller in impressive fashion i dont think his future at elite level is very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
          Its one thing to lose to Usyk or Joyce but if Dubois cant get rid of a guy like Miller in impressive fashion i dont think his future at elite level is very bright.
          Dubois' future is already in the rear view mirror, if you ask me.
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Miller is scared stiff of dubois, acting tough is what bullies do. Dubois should win

Comment

If Dubois can't stop this obese punchbag then he ought to retire.

Maybe he should retire anyway because there is something truly wrong when most pundits, fans, trainers, fighters etc are debating this with very reasonable ground.

Comment

I don’t know what to think of Miller post PEDS. Took him 6 rounds to dispose of fellow drug cheat Browne. Triple Knee seems to mail it in when the going gets tough. Will he quit if Miller hurts him?

Comment

You lose, Jarrell Miller

Attached Files

Comment

Interesting matchup. Fight will not go all rounds. Miller will come out fast for 4 rounds then its all Dubois.

Comment

Working...
                    X