No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe fought at MW Hop would never have been champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
    Calzaghe ducked Glen Johnson.. what you on about fool?
    Glen has lost almost as many times as Joe has fought. He had nothing to prove to the guy at the back of the line. Joe fought the guys at the front of the line too bad Glen never made it there in time for Joe to school him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Major leagues??? Wtf?

Yeah if you consider fighting a badly faded Simon brown and Rob Allen 301 times the major leagues. The only guy even near major league was Glen and at that point he was a journeyman. Look at the world champions Joe beat during his career until the Lacey fight. Hop doesn't compare.
      Wales = minor leagues. Single A ball at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
        Calzaghe ducked Glen Johnson.. what you on about fool?
        Calzaghe ducked somebody? OMG And coming from a Mayweather jocksniffer the hypocrisy is suffocating. lol

FACT: Calzaghe a top tier ATG. That ambidextrous alley cat one of the best we'll see in our lifetimes. It's just a shame he wasn't an American. Because, if he was I guarantee you we'd be talking GOAT. Hear me Fool? GOAT.

Comment

If Joe went down to mw during the 90's no way would Hop have stayed champ. We all know that Joe handled Hop at a higher unnatural weight. If Joe fought at mw he would have been easily an ATG at that weight.

LMFAAOOOO!

past prime 40 plus year old hopkins dropped calzaghe. so did jones.

WTF do you think would have happened if calzaghe fought them prime?

Calzaghe hid out his whole career at 168 while jones & hop where a division below & above him. slappy only came out to play patty cake when they were in their 40s.

even worse, patty cake slappy retired just when his long time division became "super."

disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            LMFAAOOOO!

past prime 40 plus year old hopkins dropped calzaghe. so did jones.

WTF do you think would have happened if calzaghe fought them prime?

Calzaghe hid out his whole career at 168 while jones & hop where a division below & above him. slappy only came out to play patty cake when they were in their 40s.

even worse, patty cake slappy retired just when his long time division became "super."

disgusting.
            Yeah RJJ took on the likes of the awesome Rickey Fraizer a full time cop, part time fighter while avoiding Joe. As for Hop well he was busy fighting Allen for the 600th time. Facts are facts once Joe got them in the ring he beat them no question. Hop hid at mw knowing Joe couldnt naturally make that weight. Then Hop jumps straight to lhw avoiding Joe again. Facts are facts. I respect both RJJ and Hop but Joe was better. History is unkind to him because he didn't have hype machines building him up as some atg. He was a great fighter and champion that beat everyone he fought.

Comment

Yeah RJJ took on the likes of the awesome Rickey Fraizer a full time cop, part time fighter while avoiding Joe. As for Hop well he was busy fighting Allen for the 600th time. Facts are facts once Joe got them in the ring he beat them no question. Hop hid at mw knowing Joe couldnt naturally make that weight. Then Hop jumps straight to lhw avoiding Joe again. Facts are facts. I respect both RJJ and Hop but Joe was better. History is unkind to him because he didn't have hype machines building him up as some atg. He was a great fighter and champion that beat everyone he fought.
              LOL who you trying to convince?

delusions of grandeur.

Comment

LOL who you trying to convince?

delusions of grandeur.
                Are you ignoring that RJJ was hand picking alphabet soup bums for years and Hop was beating minor league club fighters here until Joe came over and beat him?

I know you hate Joe but damn bro you're a blind man.

Comment

Are you ignoring that RJJ was hand picking alphabet soup bums for years and Hop was beating minor league club fighters here until Joe came over and beat him?

I know you hate Joe but damn bro you're a blind man.
                  roy jones beat a prime james toney. there's no question about his greatness.

other than past prime 40 year olds, what is calzaghe's best win?

why do you think there is question marks with calzaghe & why do you think you made this thread?

LOL....

Comment

roy jones beat a prime james toney. there's no question about his greatness.

other than past prime 40 year olds, what is calzaghe's best win?

why do you think there is question marks with calzaghe & why do you think you made this thread?

LOL....
                    Oh don't make me revive a long dead thread. RJJ had his moment, but not nearly for as long as Calzaghe. After RJJs moment had come and gone, it was the original Mayweather business plan at work. Who you trying to fool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                      Oh don't make me revive a long dead thread. RJJ had his moment, but not nearly for as long as Calzaghe. After RJJs moment had come and gone, it was the original Mayweather business plan at work. Who you trying to fool?
                      Did mayweather hit you?

Comment

Working...
                      X