No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe fought at MW Hop would never have been champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    anyone can bundle someone over, look at the kd, the main reason joe went down vs hopkins is because hopkins leaned into him, the punch never really shook calzaghe, after that calzaghe outclassed and embarrassed him

roy jones freaking fore arm smashed joe in the face, are you crazy man? most would be k0d by that

there is a reason hopkins ducked joe early 2000s, he agreed to fight joe in wales, right at the end he asked for double the purse he first asked for and then backed out, he knew would have lost, calzaghe beat the best hopkins

roy jones was also afraid of joe, a past him prime calzaghe schooled jones, god knows what a prime joe would do to both those two

as I said, there is a reason thye ducked joe, it was because calzaghe was better and too much of a risk, no doubt, calzaghe would beat any version of hopkins during his career as he beat the best easily already, hopkins almost got a gift, but thank god justice was done in the end
    No Calzaghe embarresed himself boxing like that why do you think hes laughed at constantly. His fans do thank god for that decision because he got a W without landing any punches somehow. If it wasn't for that 1 bad decision his career would have been totally dismissed worse then it is now. Heres something no one on earth would ever say to a young fighter. Punch like Calzaghe LMFAO.

Comment

• i can`t believe this ******ed troll thread has 47 pages.

Christ!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
        i can`t believe this ******ed troll thread has 47 pages.

Christ!
        I can't believe this was started when you were a newbie on Boxingscene

Comment

• Yeah... what did I just read?

Comment

• Anyone that honestly thinks Joe could beat a prime Hopkins/Roy Jones are trolling themselves... End thread

Comment

Working...
            X