Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: This Version Of Canelo Will Not Be Able To Handle Charlo; I'm Picking Charlo By Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Styles makes fights. GGG hits hard but can be defensive after giving opponents too much respect. Kovalev didn't even try... Bivol hasn't had a stoppage in yonks and usually wins by landslide decisions. Charlo won't back down and will swing it out with Canelo - there's every chance Canelo gets caught with something and either gets hurt significantly or KO'd (and vice versa). This fight aint going the distance.
    Good points. Canelo’s never really been in a backyard brawl type of fight. Closest we’ve seen was the 2nd bout with GGG and he barely won that. So far, GGG’s been the only won to really “step” to Canelo.
    Don2021 Don2021 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Roach gave Charlo the kiss of Death...
      I wonder who Drake will bet on for this one...
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Shadoww702 Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

Freddie is smoking some great weed out there in L.A. Charlo has 35 wins , 19 by knockout , that's a decent puncher , not Felix Trinidad type numbers though. Where people get this idea that Jermell is some monster puncher all of a sudden just isn't backed up by the numbers. I'm going with the math , science doesn't lie or get high. Canelo has proven to have a chin capable of taking pumches from guys who hit harder than Charlo so I don't see Charlo knocking him out. If anyone is at risk of getting stopped in this fight , it's Charlo.
        AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I wonder what Ja Rule thinks

Comment

Sticking with my initial pick, Charlo by decision or Cinnabon quits.
            Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

What I like about this fight is that Charlo can hit, he also has a good engine; enough to perhaps gas canelo, we shall see, looking forward to it.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I'm kind of amazed at how many boxing experts (not keyboard nerds) that are picking Charlo to win or at least be competitive.
                Most note that Canelo has "slipped" in his last two fights. Bivol was simply bigger and better, and Ryder is a seriously tough guy,
                way tougher than the rest of the most recent opponents Canelo has faced.

Many are forgetting that Charlo has been very inactive over the past 3-4 years and has had difficult bouts himself. Plus, we all know Charlo will
                have to completely and obviously beat the crap out of Canelo to get a decision, and forget about knocking Canelo out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I'm kind of amazed at how many boxing experts (not keyboard nerds) that are picking Charlo to win or at least be competitive.
                  Most note that Canelo has "slipped" in his last two fights. Bivol was simply bigger and better, and Ryder is a seriously tough guy,
                  way tougher than the rest of the most recent opponents Canelo has faced.

Many are forgetting that Charlo has been very inactive over the past 3-4 years and has had difficult bouts himself. Plus, we all know Charlo will
                  have to completely and obviously beat the crap out of Canelo to get a decision, and forget about knocking Canelo out.
                  Compared to plant, Charlo is a beast lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    If Nelo wins it's a good win. People predicting charlo to win, so he must be good.
                    ———
                    People also predicted Spence would KO Bud.
                    People also predicted Ryan to beat Tank

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                      Freddie is smoking some great weed out there in L.A. Charlo has 35 wins , 19 by knockout , that's a decent puncher , not Felix Trinidad type numbers though. Where people get this idea that Jermell is some monster puncher all of a sudden just isn't backed up by the numbers.
                      8 stoppages in his last 11 fights. That's pretty good.
                      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X