Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: This Version Of Canelo Will Not Be Able To Handle Charlo; I'm Picking Charlo By Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Seems like the d1ck riding is strong with you. Can you effectively counter my statement or you just stopped by to cry?
    I see reason, I don't do emotion, which leads to hatred. Something for you to seriously think about.
    Last edited by vital1983; 09-23-2023, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post

I see reason, I don't do emotion, which leads to hatred. Something for you to seriously think about.
      Soooo , you can’t counter my point or even mention what you disagree with? Hate to break it to you but, you’re clearly operating with emotion.

Comment

Soooo , you can’t counter my point or even mention what you disagree with? Hate to break it to you but, you’re clearly operating with emotion.
        Let's see on fight night. Only then will your argument, or support of it will be proven.
        Last edited by vital1983; 09-24-2023, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Canelo will punish Charlo really hard, I mean, Charlo is still 2 divisions smaller guy, lets not pretend he is somebody like Bivol, if he was something like that, he would have fought at 168 or even 175 already.

He is only a blown up 154 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post

Let's seen on fight night. Only then will your argument, or support of it will be proven.
            Not even sure you can read because my comment had nothing to do with me picking a winner. It was clarifying what roach said. Smh

Comment

this prediction sounds about as good as his blueprint for pac v floyd

Comment

charlo has no chance of stopping canelo, unless he brings a golf club into the ring with him

Comment

Not even sure you can read because my comment had nothing to do with me picking a winner. It was clarifying what roach said. Smh
                  Reading between the lines. Reflecting like Duran Duran. Own it

Comment

Working...
                  X