Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: I Called Dillian Whyte and Told Him - You're F-----!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

You did by acting like Manny didn't take PEDs.
    I didn't "act" like anything. You very obviously have an axe to grind with Pacquiao and reading comprehension is definitely not your strong point. Maybe try a little harder to elevate yourself from scrubbing toilets at your 9-5 so you won't have to resort to casting aspersions at World Champions.

Comment

Nice job ignoring the second point lol

Both factors prove Manny is a PED user.
      The second part wasn't even worth addressing. You think Manny Pacquaio demonstrates an impossible amount of muscle gain without PEDs? It is a self-evidently empty claim.

Once again, make your claims based on fact.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        Everyone is on PEDs

you guys are so damn naive.

The test are easily passable only a small fraction ever pop positive.

You realize how much money they lost from Whyte's positive test? Whyte-AJ was going to be PPV, now AJ-Helenius is non PPV. AJ didnt even have to take that fight, if they couldnt find an opponent they would have lost even more money on the venue ect.

Theres literally millions lost over a positive test result. They have NO incentive to find positive test results, think about that.
        100%.

These guys are pushing themselves to the limit. Right to the limit.

Popping on a test just means you got it slightly wrong.

I'm sure an adverse finding is only very marginally beyond being a 'clean athlete'.

Comment

Must've been a hilarious phone call. One idiot talking to another idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

I didn't "act" like anything. You very obviously have an axe to grind with Pacquiao and reading comprehension is definitely not your strong point. Maybe try a little harder to elevate yourself from scrubbing toilets at your 9-5 so you won't have to resort to casting aspersions at World Champions.
            You're further proving my point by being so emotional. Ignoring the fact that Manny gained impossible amounts of muscle for his body size shows you're trying to defend Manny which wouldn't make sense if you "had no opinion on Manny and his PED use".

You also don't need to project your ****ty life on me just because the only thing you have in life is worshipping boxers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

The second part wasn't even worth addressing. You think Manny Pacquaio demonstrates an impossible amount of muscle gain without PEDs? It is a self-evidently empty claim.

Once again, make your claims based on fact.
              It's not an empty claim. Everyone has a limit to how much muscle they can gain and smaller people like Manny have a bigger limit than the average person.
              The only way to break that limit is though PED use.

To deny these facts shows you're simply in denial.
              "make your claims based on facts"

Comment

It's not an empty claim. Everyone has a limit to how much muscle they can gain and smaller people like Manny have a bigger limit than the average person.
                The only way to break that limit is though PED use.

To deny these facts shows you're simply in denial.
                "make your claims based on facts"
                Yes, everyone has a limit on how much muscle they can gain, this is reasonable. Manny carries no exceptional muscle mass compared to other boxers though. He is the same height as Tank Davis. He does not look more muscled than Tank. When he was Tank's age, he was fighting at featherweight still. Fighters naturally move up in the weigh ranks as they age. From SRR to Tommy Hearns to Manny, we've seen this throughout the history of boxing.

There is nothing there to automatically suspect anything unnatural, let along prove it.

Comment

You're further proving my point by being so emotional. Ignoring the fact that Manny gained impossible amounts of muscle for his body size shows you're trying to defend Manny which wouldn't make sense if you "had no opinion on Manny and his PED use".

You also don't need to project your ****ty life on me just because the only thing you have in life is worshipping boxers lol
                  I think it's likely that Pacquaio took PED's but he certainly did not gain an "impossible amount of muscle".

Comment

Growing a huge head after fully maturing and gaining mass amounts of muscle beyond what is naturally possible are obvious signs of PED use.

Manny took PEDs buddy.
                    99% of pro athletes are probably on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Yes, everyone has a limit on how much muscle they can gain, this is reasonable. Manny carries no exceptional muscle mass compared to other boxers though. He is the same height as Tank Davis. He does not look more muscled than Tank. When he was Tank's age, he was fighting at featherweight still. Fighters naturally move up in the weigh ranks as they age. From SRR to Tommy Hearns to Manny, we've seen this throughout the history of boxing.

There is nothing there to automatically suspect anything unnatural, let along prove it.
                      Manny went up 8 divisions buddy and in all of them he was lean. That's weight gained through muscle mass, not fat.
                      You're coping.

Comment

Working...
                      X