Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: I Called Dillian Whyte and Told Him - You're F-----!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
    Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this almost 15 years ago. Of how many fighters in boxing are in the juice doping. Paulie taked about how it was very strange for Manny Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and people were calling Paulie a hater . It blows my mind that even till this day there’s casual idiots who think manny Pacquiao was clean all those years
    Are you under the impression fighters getting popped for drug use in Boxing is a modern thing?

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
      Paulie Malignaggi was talking about this almost 15 years ago. Of how many fighters in boxing are in the juice doping. Paulie taked about how it was very strange for Manny Pacquiao to move up 8 full weight classes while retaining his punching power and people were calling Paulie a hater . It blows my mind that even till this day there’s casual idiots who think manny Pacquiao was clean all those years
      Paulie was on the **** too and couldn't break eggs. Go listen to the McGregor sparring stories. Paulie went to Vegas out of shape and got ran ragged. Then goes back to NY for a few days then heads back to Vegas in shape and starts taking it to McNuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Growing a huge head after fully maturing and gaining mass amounts of muscle beyond what is naturally possible are obvious signs of PED use.

Manny took PEDs buddy.
        There is a large gap between what you are claiming and what the actual evidence allows you to know.

Growth in a male human skeleton before 25 is normal. Look at Manny in 2002 when he was 24 and his head was the same size as it is now.

Make your claims based on fact, not on chippy feelings you have in your heart.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

And yet he's never been caught taking them while Whyte, who the article is about, has now been caught 3 times...

bleacherreport.com/​articles/315220-manny-pacquiao-and-steroids-the-truth-and-what-its-really-all-about

Have a read and then ask yourself why everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt and yet you pick on a man who has never pissed hot.
          ———
          This article could have been written by PAC’s manager. I’ve read such a biased one-track styled article in ever.

Have a look at this
          Floyd for the longest time has been trying to do his Ali impersonation in trying to be the biggest star in the sport; the problem is it’s not working.”

Flo owns the top 5 PPV highest selling/grossing fights in history. So he did manage to emulate Ali.

Thete’s a bunch more that I don’t need to add here
          Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

There is a large gap between what you are claiming and what the actual evidence allows you to know.

Growth in a male human skeleton before 25 is normal. Look at Manny in 2002 when he was 24 and his head was the same size as it is now.

Make your claims based on fact, not on chippy feelings you have in your heart.
            Nice job ignoring the second point lol

Both factors prove Manny is a PED user.

Comment

Growing a huge head after fully maturing and gaining mass amounts of muscle beyond what is naturally possible are obvious signs of PED use.

Manny took PEDs buddy.
              Did I say he didn't? I said he's never been caught and it's funny the article has NOTHING to do with him yet people are on here whining about him. The above doesn't exactly narrow him down from a LIST of other fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Did I say he didn't? I said he's never been caught and it's funny the article has NOTHING to do with him yet people are on here whining about him. The above doesn't exactly narrow him down from a LIST of other fighters...
                You did by acting like Manny didn't take PEDs.

Comment

Nice job ignoring the second point lol

Both factors prove Manny is a PED user.
                  Nothing proves anything. I don’t think you understand the definition of ‘proof’. And I say this as someone with no real opinion on MP and his use/or not of PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroo View Post

Nothing proves anything. I don’t think you understand the definition of ‘proof’. And I say this as someone with no real opinion on MP and his use/or not of PEDs.
                    It does prove it and the fact that you're in denial shows you obviously have a favorable opinion of Manny and his PED use.

The human body can only attain and sustain a certain amount of muscle mass naturally before reaching a limit. That limit also decreases as people get older.

The only way Manny would have been able to climb 8 divisions naturally with his frame is by putting on fat rather than muscle. That combined with his growing head proves he took PEDs.

Comment

Did u know if the drug cheat is caught if they tell vada “Dillan Whyte is on gear they will go light on the cheat this is how Conor Benn got off he gave up Dillan Whyte. This is true

Comment

Working...
                      X