No announcement yet.

Was there any testing for Crawford vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
    Was there any VADA/USADA/etc testing for this big fight, or is testing a thing of the past?

I'm not trying to say any of these guys are on anything, just wondering a fight of this magnitude, why we aren't hearing about testing/who's conducting testing/if these guys are doing random testing/etc
    Well...Conte said whatever, but social media appears convinced that Crawford was juiced.

I don't think he was - but quite a few people think he was.

Tweets and comments:

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Well...Conte said whatever, but social media appears convinced that Crawford was juiced.

I don't think he was - but quite a few people think he was.

Tweets and comments:

Social media is full of BS, the laundromat gossip has never been any different, its ironic the people that know the least talk up the BS the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Social media is full of BS, the laundromat gossip has never been any different, its ironic the people that know the least talk up the BS the most.
        You never know in this world of boxing when there's millions involved people will do anything to win

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

You never know in this world of boxing when there's millions involved people will do anything to win
          Thats true but if you don't know sht for real why accuse, I don't see TC refusing testing I don't see him beating HWs what reason is there to label him other than he beat Spence easy, which could all be on Spence and TC just did his thing, I want more evidence before Id accuse a man of cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

It is. Like you said if your top 15 you need to sign up for it. Otherwise get dropped out of rankings like Benn did. If your champ there is vada.

Where did you read both fighters agreed not to do vada. Ive read they both enrolled. We'll know soon enough as vada post that fighters completed it and were clean
            They are both enrolled in the WBC's VADA clean boxing program; Their random testing program for the top 15 ranked contenders in each weight division. However, unlike a mandatory enrollment; The fighters have to pay to test themselves voluntarily for drug testing.

They could choose or not to choose the voluntary Olympic style random blood testing. The difference between the Clean Boxing Program and voluntary testing is that it is unpredictable.

The fighters are often unaware once a testing agency appears at their front door in order to test them. Which is a stark contrast to voluntary testing; In which a fighter knows full well in advance that they are going to be tested.

Which makes it difficult for them to pop dirty for any PED use.
            Last edited by champion4ever; 08-03-2023, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X