No announcement yet.

Was there any testing for Crawford vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there any testing for Crawford vs Spence

Was there any VADA/USADA/etc testing for this big fight, or is testing a thing of the past?

I'm not trying to say any of these guys are on anything, just wondering a fight of this magnitude, why we aren't hearing about testing/who's conducting testing/if these guys are doing random testing/etc

What I found. They did the secret VADA testing where the results are kept private. Like most PBC event with “VADA”.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
      Was there any VADA/USADA/etc testing for this big fight, or is testing a thing of the past?

I'm not trying to say any of these guys are on anything, just wondering a fight of this magnitude, why we aren't hearing about testing/who's conducting testing/if these guys are doing random testing/etc
      because it's not manny so the ped experts doesnt care.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        What I found. They did the secret VADA testing where the results are kept private. Like most PBC event with “VADA”.

thanks, but yea I didn't hear anything about this

Comment

There has to be VADA for any WBC championship fight
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Vada>Wada....period

Comment

- - NSB Forum consistently tests positive for the dumberest questions and assertions in history.

BALCO VADA Vic is your answer…

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
                There has to be VADA for any WBC championship fight
                Which is ****** since they don’t care when someone tests positive (Dillian Whyte, Connor Benn)

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

because it's not manny so the ped experts doesnt care.
                  Imagine if TC refused testing and didnt fight Errol on those grounds then fought a C grader and forced him to have the same testing he refused.

Only in MannyWorld.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Imagine if TC refused testing and didnt fight Errol on those grounds then fought a C grader and forced him to have the same testing he refused.

Only in MannyWorld.
                    there goes one of the ped experts.... only in your made up world because pac never refused testing either and never had a failed drug test or rumors of it unlike someone we know...

what i do find strange is crawford vs gamboa had no testing at all LOL.. how bout dat!

Comment

Working...
                    X