Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Fight Will Be Dependent on Joshua Getting Victory in Whyte Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Hearn still controls the promotion and who goes on the card .
    I got the idea that Skills Challenge control the cards.

However, they are not a traditional promoter that have stacks of boxers in their den so they work with other promoters to arrange the fights in Saudi. To my understanding, what this means is they can either leave it to one promoter (such as Eddie) to develop all the undercard or ask him to do some of it while someone else will do some other cards, or ask Eddie for one show and can work with another guy for another show, or any combination of these things. However, even if Eddie was to develop the whole undercard, he still would need their final approval whether they can ask for changes/adjustments if they wanted to.

Comment

Please let Shyte catch AJ right on the button and retire him. **** Eddie Hills and Pedroom Boxing

Comment

I see that Wilder just lets Joshua take an interim fight, thus a risk, while Deontay just sits around and waits. I thought he's fighting Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          I see that Wilder just lets Joshua take an interim fight, thus a risk, while Deontay just sits around and waits. I thought he's fighting Ruiz.
          Deontay Wilder is a lover not a fighter. Lover of retirement money. Typical of boxers at PBC, Part time Boxing Champs. And I thought he and his fans say Ruiz is easy work.

Comment

Part of me wants Whyte to win by a KO to make the things even more interesting.

Than Wilder would have to fight Ruiz, not wait on Joshua pay day.

Comment

Working...
            X