Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor: If Tim Tszyu Wants To Stay Busy - I'll Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor: If Tim Tszyu Wants To Stay Busy - I'll Fight Him!

Atlantic City - In a middleweight fight, Marquis Taylor (15-1-2, 1 KO) knocked off another unbeaten prospect with a ten round unanimous decision over Cuba's Yoelvis Gomez (6-1, 5 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor won’t make it far with Tszyu and he’s gotta know that.

Taylor vs Gomez was an awkward fight; kid needs a LOT more work.

Comment

Who the hell calls themselves a stay busy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Who the hell calls themselves a stay busy?
        Hahahahahahahahahahaha
        I was thinking the same fughin thing
        What an awkward way to speak of yourself
        Tim would break himdown imo and get the ko

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
          I was thinking the same fughin thing
          What an awkward way to speak of yourself
          Tim would break himdown imo and get the ko
          "If Tszyu wants to beat someone easy, well here I am!"

Comment

Taylor's main problem is that he has absolutely no power. Tszyu would walk him down. Speaking of Tszyu, shouldn't he have Charlo's title at this point? Everybody knows why Charlo took the Canelo fight, but he kind of forfeited his belt by not fighting his mandatory. It was scheduled, then rescheduled, then he decided to fight somebody else. I doubt he's coming back to 154.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Taylor's main problem is that he has absolutely no power. Tszyu would walk him down. Speaking of Tszyu, shouldn't he have Charlo's title at this point? Everybody knows why Charlo took the Canelo fight, but he kind of forfeited his belt by not fighting his mandatory. It was scheduled, then rescheduled, then he decided to fight somebody else. I doubt he's coming back to 154.
              The belt organizations love to coddle the Charlos for some reason so he'll probably hold onto his 154 belts despite fighting at 168.
              wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

If a guy says, as boxers tend to, 'I'm one bad MoFo, I'm the baddest MoFo, no-one want this smoke', loads of keyboard warriors pop up saying that their arrogance isn't justified. If, uncommonly, a boxer turns up with a realistic view of his own abilities, does he get praise? No he gets 'who the hell calls themselves a stay busy?.
                Man can't win, but I guess that is boxing all over.

Comment

I imagine Martin said it like he said it because he knows his current q-rating in boxing. A guy like him would only secure a big fight like that if the "A-side" viewed him as a stay busy or if he was a last minute replacement.

Comment

Yeah, nobody is saying 'I need Marquis Taylor, thats what the fans want'

Comment

Working...
                    X