Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Canelo fans finally admit he is ducking Benavidez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Hmmm, when I was 32 I looked 19. I weighted almost the same. Some people age early, some later. I was at my peak at 40. I could date 21 year olds cause I looked young. That said, some age quicker. Look at Mike Tyson. No one could touch him before 23 NO ONE. After 25 he wasn’t the same.
    Some men like Hopkins were good under 30 but far better above 30. Canelo peaked at 30 and is drastically falling now. I believe Canelo and Tyson were knocking out grown men at 15-16. They peaked early. Which means they fizzle out EARLY. Hopkins just got better and better.
    Tyson went to prison and didn't have the support canelo's has, he just beat up his #1 contender by a large margin, not even close. It's interesting that he looks old when he fights a boxer, he was 23 old when he fought Lara, how would you say he looked?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      Tyson went to prison and didn't have the support canelo's has, he just beat up his #1 contender by a large margin, not even close. It's interesting that he looks old when he fights a boxer, he was 23 old when he fought Lara, how would you say he looked?
      Canelo always looked more older than his age especially when he was younger. By saying older I mean his physical body was like a man in his teens.

Comment

Working...
      X