Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Very Willing To Face Leigh Wood Next in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm not the one who keeps on getting banned for being a racist degenerate. You are.

Learn how to write properly too. It's like your thoughts... F3cked up.
    Are you sure you'll never be banned? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lol who's produced more HOF over the last 40-30 yrs Mexico or brits???? Lol this should be fun.

You're so ****** you can't even think straight at this point.

You should just be pround you have some hof from 90 yrs ago during those primitive caveman years when brits cheated their way around with color barriers. Lol
      Name all of your ATG's? You have only Barrera, Marquez, Morales, Chavez, Sanchez and Arizmendi.

We have many more than you'll ever get.

Comment

Are you sure you'll never be banned? Lol
        I haven't been banned yet. You've been banned numerous times. People like you really shouldn't be allowed on the internet full stop.

Comment

Name all of your ATG's? You have only Barrera, Marquez, Morales, Chavez, Sanchez and Arizmendi.

We have many more than you'll ever get.
          Barrera
          Morales
          Finito Lopez
          Gonzalez
          Cuevas
          canto
          Chavez
          JMM
          R Marquez
          Sanchez
          to name a few of more modern times

and Not counting Mexican Americans

On the way Estrada and canelo so far

Still waiting on the other guys to prove more.

Now you list how many brits have been inducted over the last 40-30 yrs go​

Who you have Calzaghe lol Buchanan hahaha

you can count lewis if you want but he's Jamaican Lol

Youve been owned!!!!!! Lol
          Last edited by Regge; 05-29-2023, 09:54 PM.
          HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

See no comparison you have guys from the dinosaur era when brits were buying titles and avoiding real fighters. Lol you guys have been getting owned for decades now. Live with it kid you're only fooling yourself with you're BS.

Comment

Barrera
              Morales
              Lopez
              Gonzalez
              Chavez
              JMM
              R Marquez
              Sanchez
              to name a few of more modern times

and Not counting Mexican Americans

On the way Estrada and canelo so far

Still waiting on the other guys to prove more.

Now you list how many brits have been inducted over the last 40-30 yrs go​

Who you have Calzaghe lol Buchanan hahaha

you can count lewis of you want but he's Jamaican. Lol

Youve been owned!!!!!! Lol
              Rafael Marquez isn't close to being an ATG. Stop smoking fairy dust.

Who is Gonzales?

Why would you include Americans born and raised? They're not Mexican.

Estrada and Canelo couldn't provide an ATG resume if you combined their resumes. Again, you're smoking fairy dust. Estrada has just come from 3 losses and all of them robberies.

Calzaghe's a real ATG. Lennox Lewis is British born and raised. He isn't Jamaican.

You have 6 fighters whose resumes cut it. Only 6. You have twice our population but i can double that with ease.

Lennox Lewis
              Joe Calzaghe.
              Bob Fitzsimmons.
              Ted "Kid" Lewis.
              "Prince" Naseem Hamed.
              Freddie Welsh.
              Jimmy McLarnin.
              Carl Froch.
              Jack "Kid" Berg.
              Jim Driscoll.
              Charley White.
              Jimmy Wilde.

I've got more, but i don't need any more to see you off. If you have twice our population, that means you have to find 24 just to match it on a per capita basis. You'll never have that many greats as your fighters are too shlt to achieve that status.

But give me as many bums as you can and try and cast them down as great when they're no such thing.

Comment

Haahahahhaahah Sid knee has been owned!!!!

He's probably kicking a wall somewhere now. It's been fun cin dee I'll pray for you. You're done with.

Comment

See no comparison you have guys from the dinosaur era when brits were buying titles and avoiding real fighters. Lol you guys have been getting owned for decades now. Live with it kid you're only fooling yourself with you're BS.
                  Those fighters alone have more ATG wins that your whole countries history. That's a fact. They fought killers non stop. Anyone who knows boxing will fact check it for you. You barely do anything on the ATG level. Hell, there's a reason why you don't get that many international wins. They're mostly fellow Mexicans. We have wins over greats like Robinson, Duran, Hopkins, Benny Leonard, Kid chocolate, Holyfield etc etc..

Comment

Rafael Marquez isn't close to being an ATG. Stop smoking fairy dust.

Who is Gonzales?

Why would you include Americans born and raised? They're not Mexican.

Estrada and Canelo couldn't provide an ATG resume if you combined their resumes. Again, you're smoking fairy dust. Estrada has just come from 3 losses and all of them robberies.

Calzaghe's a real ATG. Lennox Lewis is British born and raised. He isn't Jamaican.

You have 6 fighters whose resumes cut it. Only 6. You have twice our population but i can double that with ease.

Lennox Lewis
                    Joe Calzaghe.
                    Bob Fitzsimmons.
                    Ted "Kid" Lewis.
                    "Prince" Naseem Hamed.
                    Freddie Welsh.
                    Jimmy McLarnin.
                    Carl Froch.
                    Jack "Kid" Berg.
                    Jim Driscoll.
                    Charley White.
                    Jimmy Wilde.

I've got more, but i don't need any more to see you off. If you have twice our population, that means you have to find 24 just to match it on a per capita basis. You'll never have that many greats as your fighters are too shlt to achieve that status.

But give me as many bums as you can and try and cast them down as great when they're no such thing.
                    Hahahhaahhahahahhaja I said not the dinosaur racist era hahaahhaah thus dumb mfer had to go back 100 yrs hahahahhaha point proven see I knew you couldn't list anyone of the last 40 let alone 30 yrs lol.

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
                      Haahahahhaahah Sid knee has been owned!!!!

He's probably kicking a wall somewhere now. It's been fun cin dee I'll pray for you. You're done with.
                      Duh, look up and watch me take you apart like i have been doing non stop on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X