Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bookmark this: Spence beats Crawford, NSB accuses him of aging Crawford out (excuse).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    It'll absolutely be the #1 excuse when Errol runs him down.

Bud has skills, no doubt, but I don't think he's done himself any favors with all the soft touches these past several years, though he looked good against Porter.

To quote Omar Little: "How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?"
    Save for that one moment where Ugas had Spence in trouble, he looked near stellar in his last showing, a few years back - or does it just seem that way? Lets hope Spence doesn't have a similar defensive lapse in this one.

Comment

Crawford is gonna stop him, there will be no need for excuses

Comment

I'm just looking forward to a good fight between the 2 best welterweights in the world.

Comment

and if Crawfish wins, NSB will say he only fought him because Spence is held together by screws after his drunken car crash. NSB is funny like that lol
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
            I think Spence wins but i wouldn't be so bold with the bookmark this Crawford has a very good chance of winning too and u know how boxing fans are they will always dig this up to roast you if you are wrong.
            As I say on my podcasts...I want the smoke.

In fact, I probably should dedicate a YouTube audio episode on why I believe it.

I firmly believe that NSB ignores just how good Errol Spence is because he isn't flashy with it.

Comment

Nice - in fact, I'll use this thread to capture the excuse when I see it. We already got our first one

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I'll go with Spence as he waited until Crawford ( age 35 ) became older while he is 33.

Comment

Aging out has always been a dumb excuse. It's not like the fighter being accused lives in an ageless vacuum

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                  Aging out has always been a dumb excuse. It's not like the fighter being accused lives in an ageless vacuum
                  But then the excuse is "yeah but Fighter B's style ages them faster". That's what they said about Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

But then the excuse is "yeah but Fighter B's style ages them faster". That's what they said about Pacquiao.
                    Yeah Pac tarts were absolute morons, but at least they were creative unlike the racists we have today
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                      Spence is 33, Crawford is 35, there is a difference here and also in their styles. Crawford relies heavily on his physical abilities, primarily his quick reflexes, he like to counter his opponents with shots they had not anticipated.

Spence is more the technical workman. Spence breaks his opponents down with a relentless superior technique. Even if they were both 35, the waiting game would favor the technical fighter. Technical knowledge and ability does not decreases with age and experience, rather the opposite.

that said, Crawford by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X