Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bookmark this: Spence beats Crawford, NSB accuses him of aging Crawford out (excuse).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmark this: Spence beats Crawford, NSB accuses him of aging Crawford out (excuse).

It's either that, or a disputed draw.

Regardless, I personally see no situation where Crawford gets his hand raised unless it's an asterisk win. And I don't see any asterisks against Spence.

It will be a chess match, with Spence as the aggressor and Crawford trying to counter, very similar to Crawford / Porter, but Derrick James isn't throwing any towels.

BoMac will scream at Crawford to stay calm and not get out of control.

Look for Spence's body work all fight - and unlike with Haney, don't ignore its impact.

Dedicated episode with preview and prediction plus analysis.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 05-28-2023, 07:58 AM.

I think Crawford turns out the lights, even if Haymon did try to age him out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      I think Crawford turns out the lights, even if Haymon did try to age him out.
      Why do folks keep placing this on Haymon when Crawford, out of his depth and representing himself in negotiations, walked away from the fight? Wasn't it Crawford that flouted the idea of needing to fight Spence Jr.?

But to OP: Anyone can get caught with a shot, but I also see Spence winning dominantly and exposing Crawford.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jellyfishmentality View Post

Why do folks keep placing this on Haymon when Crawford, out of his depth and representing himself in negotiations, walked away from the fight? Wasn't it Crawford that flouted the idea of needing to fight Spence Jr.?

But to OP: Anyone can get caught with a shot, but I also see Spence winning dominantly and exposing Crawford.
        Oh, Crawford will land. But I don't think it'll do much. Everyone lands on Spence, he just eventually walks you down with body work.

Comment

i think crawford should win

not sure if spence is the guy pre crash, hes probably not to be honest, that was a bad one

crawford is getting on but is one of these guys that doesnt look to be ring aged yet but maybe he has lost a step, u need to fight prime hard guys to test this one out maybe

Comment

Bud by TKO, most likely. If he loses and there is no scorecards robbery, I'll admit Spence is better. But I think Bud is too technical for Spence to handle

Comment

It'll absolutely be the #1 excuse when Errol runs him down.

Bud has skills, no doubt, but I don't think he's done himself any favors with all the soft touches these past several years, though he looked good against Porter.

To quote Omar Little: "How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?"
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                It'll absolutely be the #1 excuse when Errol runs him down.

Bud has skills, no doubt, but I don't think he's done himself any favors with all the soft touches these past several years, though he looked good against Porter.

To quote Omar Little: "How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?"
                Porter took at least 4 rounds off of him, just like Brook. And both were shells of themselves.

Spence was down against Ugas until he just said F it and destroyed the body en route to a stoppage.

Comment

I think Spence wins but i wouldn't be so bold with the bookmark this Crawford has a very good chance of winning too and u know how boxing fans are they will always dig this up to roast you if you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jellyfishmentality View Post

Crawford did the correct thing in staying active, giving a rated fighter a title shot and allowing the talks to resume. There's no one fighter at fault here. The big hope is that Spence doesn't get behind the wheel anytime before the match. Both are great fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X