Spence vs Crawford Prediction Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence vs Crawford Prediction Thread

I just typed up a long ass post and deleted that schit

I can't give a telling prediction on this one.

If Spence is able to start fast and do damage early, he'll negate Crawford's ability to adjust because he should be successful at going to the body and taking a lot out of the gas tank of Crawford. But if Spence is content with boxing Crawford early and letting him get comfortable going into the 4th round, it will be a wrap

That said, I don't have a clue on who takes this

EDIT: I just reviewed footage and I'm going with Spence by 11th round referee stoppage. Look for the jab, high guard and tight defense with relentless pressure to the body to be key here.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-28-2023, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Hard fight to pick because they are so evenly matched. I know I'll probably go back and forth with it but right now I lean towards Crawford by split decision. I think it goes 12 either way.

Comment

Spence by clear UD
        No need for a rematch

Comment

Not sure about Crawford's chin.

Comment

I'd like for Spence to win but something is saying Crawford by late stoppage. Don't bet on it NSB but there's something there.

Comment

I think Spence wins it close UD on workrate after a few shaky moments.

oddmakers have Bud the slight favorite

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Hard fight to pick because they are so evenly matched. I know I'll probably go back and forth with it but right now I lean towards Crawford by split decision. I think it goes 12 either way.
                I'll go with Spence as he waited until Crawford ( age 35 ) became older while he is 33. If the fight happen two yeard ago, I'd give Crawford the edge. Like 90% of the fights made, they don't happen with both guys are at their peaks. The lower weigthts burn out earlier. They don't last as long and dominate to the mid to late 30's on general.

Crawford pissed his career away by not making the great fights. This one if great, but he is 35 now. Quick name a great welterweight at age 35. Hard to due, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I'll go with Spence as he waited until Crawford ( age 35 ) became older while he is 33. If the fight happen two yeard ago, I'd give Crawford the edge. Like 90% of the fights made, they don't happen with both guys are at their peaks. The lower weigthts burn out earlier. They don't last as long and dominate to the mid to late 30's on general.

Crawford pissed his career away by not making the great fights. This one if great, but he is 35 now. Quick name a great welterweight at age 35. Hard to due, right?
                  The 1st bold makes no sense.
                  The 2nd bold.....
                  Is Crawford supposed to be great ?!?!?
                  And if so, why ????

Comment

I got Crawford by late stoppage!!! LFG!! WAR Bud Crawford!!

Comment

Working...
                    X