Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Wipes Out Gary Cully in Three, Batters Him For Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

Why not? Felix deserves to make a living and now he will get a big fat paycheck after beating a fighter with the home field advantage.

Too bad he didn't get to fight Isaac Cruz after the Davis vs Cruz, would had helped Felix Jr. get more publicity.
    Oh I agree on that part just saying Hearn doesn't seem to learn his lesson when pairing his guys he's better off putting them against slicksters who can't punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
      Glad that happened they were going to rob Felix

From the commentators to the referee not breaking the action when he had him hurt

The judges cards were filled out yesterday I reckon
      I don't think they felt the need to rob him, I doubt many people thought it would go the distance. It turned out they were right ...

Comment

This was a great win for Felix against Cully, in which his opponent's corner had to throw in the towel, to save their fighter from serious injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          Lmao another dumbass who doesn't know that the Republic of Ireland isn't the UK.
          British, UK,... same sht. Blow me you f@g.

Comment

Cully needs to throw that jab with real intention and tuck his chin. Felix deserves another fight with Matchroom at 135 or 140. Guy earned it.

Comment

Zero chin or defence on Cully. Domestic level flat-track bully. The hype is over boy. No way back. Mark the words of the Great Nash. Time to go sell shoes or flip burgers. Nash out

Comment

Lmao another dumbass who doesn't know that the Republic of Ireland isn't the UK

Sure, they must know that, otherwise how could millions of Americans self-identify as Irish! Joe *****, ha, ha, ha

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  Another UK soda can bites the dust. Two more will go down next Saturday.
                  Sorry, but Cully is Irish from the Republic of Ireland. Haha.

How many times do you have to clown yourself. All this after you said Barry McGuigan was British too. Hahahahaha.

Moron is going to moron i suppose. What else can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    everyone should be licking their chops when they get a chance to fight these domestic level brits that have been hyped up as world level. Easy work for decent pay but raises your profile.
                    Cully isn't a Brit nor has he been hyped up. Maybe you can point me in the direction of this "Hype"?

Geography as well as other subjects needs serious attention in the US. How can you be this ****** and delusional. It should be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

British, UK,... same sht. Blow me you f@g.
                      Cully isn't from the UK or Britain. Hahahahahaha.

He's from a completely different country. My goodness. Seriously, take the day off.

Comment

Working...
                      X