Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Wipes Out Gary Cully in Three, Batters Him For Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gary cully, how can he be a hype job when noone has heard of the guy

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

Salty about what, a guy I have no interest in? Sure, you useless sack of cum.
      Clearly you have a soda can for a brain, because that still doesn't change the fact he isn't from the UK, you ****** čunt
      Says the f@g who carries a man purse and crosses his legs like a little b!tch in public. Did you shave your thighs this week, dear?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I know what comprises the UK, Great Britain, etc. This is a boxing discussion board, not a geography class, Einstein. Unlike you, I actually have a college degree. It's clear that you don't, and it makes you pretty angry. Must suck to bag groceries at Walmart for a living, huh?
        Lmao I could slap you in the face with multiple degrees and you know it too. A certificate in Ebonics isn't accredited by anyone UneducatedRobb please stop writing non-sense you couldn't even get into a community college.

You know what comprises the UK because I had to slap you up and tell you. Einstein was a physicist lmaooo but you didn't know that either, it's ok I'll teach you some more little step-son.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          Lmao I could slap you in the face with multiple degrees and you know it too. A certificate in Ebonics isn't accredited by anyone UneducatedRobb please stop writing non-sense you couldn't even get into a community college.

You know what comprises the UK because I had to slap you up and tell you. Einstein was a physicist lmaooo but you didn't know that either, it's ok I'll teach you some more little step-son.
          The only you could slap me with is your bong, you worthless druggie. Do you even bathe? I heard pathetic weed addicts like you bathe once a week.

Comment

The only you could slap me with is your bong, you worthless druggie. Do you even bathe? I heard pathetic weed addicts like you bathe once a week.
            Damn it took you that long to come up with this terrible response? I own your soul dude nice try though talking about bathing when you don't even have running water in your section 8 housing haha. By the way how can you talk about druggies when your mom was/still is the neighborhood crack whore.

Comment

Damn it took you that long to come up with this terrible response? I own your soul dude nice try though talking about bathing when you don't even have running water in your section 8 housing haha. By the way how can you talk about druggies when your mom was/still is the neighborhood crack whore.
              I notice how you never answered about bathing recently. I guess that's a "no", but don't worry. I'll give you one of my 13 bars of soap an d hopefully you can soon wash your weed-addicted azz. You can use one of your mom's XXXXXXL panties as a washcloth. But then you'll need to find a way to brush your brown teeth. I'm afraid I can't help you there, as I have no spare toothpaste. Why don't you go to the dollar store and steal a tube? You steal everything else.

Comment

I notice how you never answered about bathing recently. I guess that's a "no", but don't worry. I'll give you one of my 13 bars of soap an d hopefully you can soon wash your weed-addicted azz. You can use one of your mom's XXXXXXL panties as a washcloth. But then you'll need to find a way to brush your brown teeth. I'm afraid I can't help you there, as I have no spare toothpaste. Why don't you go to the dollar store and steal a tube? You steal everything else.
                Damn dude you tried really hard and failed.

I see you didn't deny that your mom is a crackwhore though, that's rough but it makes sense.

Comment

Damn dude you tried really hard and failed.

I see you didn't deny that your mom is a crackwhore though, that's rough but it makes sense.
                  I see you're still on my sack. If you had a life, you would not be soliciting so much attention from grown men online.

Comment

Says the f@g who carries a man purse and crosses his legs like a little b!tch in public. Did you shave your thighs this week, dear?
                    Haha. Jog on son. You're not worth anyone's time Not even your dear mother's. Speaking of whom, tell her I said hi, I'll check her again when she's clean. Gonna take some damn scrubbing...

Later, friend!

Comment

I see you're still on my sack. If you had a life, you would not be soliciting so much attention from grown men online.
                      You have almost 20% of my posts in less than a year lmao and I've been here for almost 15 years. Let that sink in you bum along with me staying on your mind at 2 AM that's sad but it goes to show I live rent free in your head, that means the last thing you thought about was me slapping you before you went to sleep haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X