Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Wipes Out Gary Cully in Three, Batters Him For Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this after you said Barry McGuigan was British too. Hahahahaha.

McGuigan WAS British, he fought for & won the British & Commonwealth titles. Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, I'm not going to get into whether it should be, I know I have friends who strongly wish it wasn't, but it just is, at present. That, to me, isn't arguable.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

British, UK,... same sht. Blow me you f@g.
      Lmao damn did I make UneducatedRobb upset? Britain and the UK are not the same, Britain doesn't include Northern Ireland so you are double wrong but even if it was you are so ****** you still don't realize the Republic of Ireland isn't a part of the United Kingdom.

I know it's because you are a failed athlete who didn't pay attention in school since you probably had ambitions of playing professional sports. Don't be upset with me because you ****** at that too and now you work at a jiffy lube, your bum ass couldn't even play at a junior college let alone get accepted into one.

Funny thing is calling someone what you did but then asking them to blow you. Lmao I see you take after your favorite rappers who **** ********, hell I bet you have a purse like them too.

Comment

British, UK,... same sht. Blow me you f@g.
        Canada, USA, same sht. Blow me you f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          All this after you said Barry McGuigan was British too. Hahahahaha.

McGuigan WAS British, he fought for & won the British & Commonwealth titles. Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, I'm not going to get into whether it should be, I know I have friends who strongly wish it wasn't, but it just is, at present. That, to me, isn't arguable.
          Sorry but you're wrong on that it's called the The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland for a reason, Britain consists of Wales, England and Scotland. Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom though.

Comment

Kannabis Kid, your'e right & I'm wrong. Fair play to you.

Comment

It's a curse, or a deep plot by Eddy to collect on the back end. I'm sure Jose was a cheap import, less is best, take little now for more in future? Many options, rematch, Smith bro in the UK?

Comment

Is there any decent Irish boxers now Taylor is on the slide?

Can't be as simple as that incident at a press con killing irish boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

Canada, USA, same sht. Blow me you f@g.
                  You sound salty one of your soda cans got crushed yesterday, you f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Lmao damn did I make UneducatedRobb upset? Britain and the UK are not the same, Britain doesn't include Northern Ireland so you are double wrong but even if it was you are so ****** you still don't realize the Republic of Ireland isn't a part of the United Kingdom.

I know it's because you are a failed athlete who didn't pay attention in school since you probably had ambitions of playing professional sports. Don't be upset with me because you ****** at that too and now you work at a jiffy lube, your bum ass couldn't even play at a junior college let alone get accepted into one.

Funny thing is calling someone what you did but then asking them to blow you. Lmao I see you take after your favorite rappers who **** ********, hell I bet you have a purse like them too.
                    I know what comprises the UK, Great Britain, etc. This is a boxing discussion board, not a geography class, Einstein. Unlike you, I actually have a college degree. It's clear that you don't, and it makes you pretty angry. Must suck to bag groceries at Walmart for a living, huh?

Comment

You sound salty one of your soda cans got crushed yesterday, you f@g.
                      Salty about what, a guy I have no interest in? Sure, you useless sack of cum.
                      Clearly you have a soda can for a brain, because that still doesn't change the fact he isn't from the UK, you ****** čunt
                      Last edited by diplo; 05-21-2023, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X