Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Explore Usyk Title Clash if Dubois Scenario Falls Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say this happened & Wilder tagged Usyk,
    Wilder Aj still got scheduled for Saudi in December. I'd love Finkle to offer Aj the same 14 mill low ball Eddie offered them, just to see his reaction xD

Comment

I had read recently that a Joshua-Wilder fight was pretty much set to be in December in Saudi Arabia. Good cash out fight for both. Now we are hearing that Wilder would want to fight Usyk if the fight can be made. What is happening? Seems like the same old nothing.
      Last edited by OldTerry; 05-17-2023, 11:41 AM.

Comment

How long before the IBF WBA strips Usyk of his title if he doesn't fight DD or Wilder.

Comment

This would be a complete and utter shutout and most likely a knockout. Deontay Wilder wouldn't win one round.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
            horrible fight stylistically. No way Usyk takes him out early given the punishment we've seen Wilder absorb against Fury and remain on his feet and no way Wilder lands a glove on the tricky b@stard either.
            Who the hell has Usyk ever fought? Absolutely no one in the heavyweight division. I was really hoping for the Fury/Usyk fight as Tyson would have taken Usyk’s head off. But Fury made a big mistake in not unifying all the titles. A huge mistake and I just wish he’d retire as I have no interest in seeing him fight again unless it’s against Usyk. Dumbbell Dubois? Wilder should be ranked over Dubois any day. If Usyk can’t take out a powder puff like Joshua, imagine him trying to take out Wilder. A right hand will find the light heavyweight Usyk’s head early and often. But it won’t take much to knockout Usyk. And Usyk’s lightweight punches won’t do anything to Wilder. Usyk will try to run but that only works against the Joshua’s of the world. Enough with this Usyk crap and let’s see him fight a real, talented heavyweight for a change.

Comment

Read up on Finkel, "shady" is an understatement....

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                Read up on Finkel, "shady" is an understatement....
                I don't believe a word Finkel says about this fight. He knows Wilder has very little chance of beating Usyk and they are not going to blow Deontay's mega bucks December show down with AJ by losing to Usyk this summer. Wilder is not going to fight Usyk before AJ. There is no way that happens.
                JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Usyk imo loses vs Fury (likely by ko) but could be smart and fast enough to avoid Wilder's blows and outbox him over 12 rounds

Comment

No way does he, or more importantly his team risk fighting Uysk.
                    If Wilder was interested in fighting legit champions he would have fought Wlad and Joshua while he had the opportunity and career high purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockenator View Post
                      Who the hell has Usyk ever fought? Absolutely no one in the heavyweight division. I was really hoping for the Fury/Usyk fight as Tyson would have taken Usyk’s head off. But Fury made a big mistake in not unifying all the titles. A huge mistake and I just wish he’d retire as I have no interest in seeing him fight again unless it’s against Usyk. Dumbbell Dubois? Wilder should be ranked over Dubois any day. If Usyk can’t take out a powder puff like Joshua, imagine him trying to take out Wilder. A right hand will find the light heavyweight Usyk’s head early and often. But it won’t take much to knockout Usyk. And Usyk’s lightweight punches won’t do anything to Wilder. Usyk will try to run but that only works against the Joshua’s of the world. Enough with this Usyk crap and let’s see him fight a real, talented heavyweight for a change.
                      Wilder has never beaten anybody as good as AJ and was brutally KO'd in 2 of his last 3 fights.

Just think about that for a second before you go sounding off again about how easily he beats an Olympic gold medal winning, undefeated 2 division unified world champion.
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X