Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Explore Usyk Title Clash if Dubois Scenario Falls Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
    Filip Hrgovic is next
    The WBA mandatory comes before the IBF. Wilder is the WBA No2 contender, so If Dubois pulls out of the purse bid Wilder will be offered the shot instead of him..

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
      Team Dubois are milking the situation hoping Usyk goes in another direction so they get a free step aside pay day, dubois is very limited. Dubois vs Whyte i would say is a 50
      50 fight, only edging dubois based on whytes last perfomance. They dont want Usyk as its money isnt that great with a 25% split, and there hope of winning another title are very slim.. frank probz lobbying for a fury dubois showdown down the line... which wont market well when Usyk makes easy work of d.bo
      Read the article ... Wilder will only be offered the fight if Dubois pulls out of the purse bid.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

I really don't like this kind of thinking. It would be fun to watch. But should we really have to pay for a fight just because it's a good matchup? And should we gladly pay?

Paying subscription fees is to be expected, but the whole ppv game is nonsense imo, especially when they try to shuttle any half decent fight onto it.
        I understand your sentiment, but the market value says it's a PPV! It would probably land in the middle East too!

Comment

I have to say, the Undisputed game is quite realistic. I played Wilder vs Fury in an attempt to rewrite history. I rocked and was puttin a whoopin on Fury rds1-4. Rds5-10 I was gassing pretty bad and Fury was putting it on. Finally dropping me twice in the 10th before I got KO'd, lol.

Comment

doubt Dubois pulls out. After that last scare vs the cruiserweight, Bro needs to go for the cash now

Comment

All these fighters want big money to fight bums instead of each other. Ali duran Monzon fought the best again and again. just don't see that today among HWs.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Lol. Wilder’s fought ***ing no one. Stiverne didn’t get an official KD in the first fight when he was in shape did he? The 6’1 bum walked straight through Wilder’s punch for all 12rds.

Even if Wilder hits Usyk he wont even knock him down, let alone KO him. Being an actually in-shape opponent and not a fat or 40 yr old one will help him absorb like no one Wilder has fought as he has made a career of poorly conditioning opposition. And the turning and fundamentals will all take power away from Wilder. This fight is crap to be honest. But Wilder is still a hypejob apparently.
                Wilder broke a knuckle in his right hand early in the first fight vs Stiverne.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Boxing is nauseating these days, a guy who was knocked out twice in a row and thereafter could only fight his sparring partner is now put in a position to tight a unified champion. Boxing has become a corrupt circus.
                  mrbig1 mrbig1 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Still duckin Gordito Ruiz...what a joke Wilder has become

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                      doubt Dubois pulls out. After that last scare vs the cruiserweight, Bro needs to go for the cash now
                      If I were DD's team I would do everything to get the most money quickly....

Comment

Working...
                      X