Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew, Andy Ruiz Felt Ryan Garcia Gave Up After Body Shot From Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Not exactly... more like, what does the peanut gallery offer today for the wisdom of the ages?
    No one said it didn’t hurt. But the guy waited til it was at 10. He could have continued

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
      its was just a overhyped fight and nothing more, Tank fighting a social media influencer with no fundamentals and poor defense. Garcia cashed in big time. It was all set up. Now lets see what Tank does next but I doubt he is gonna fight Haney vs Shakur in the future. It's all about hype and making big numbers with less risk.

I pity those average Joes that spent their hard earned money to buy this overhyped fight. Made the rich even more richer. lol
      A social media influencer with 215 amateur fights with 200 wins, multiple national championships, and 3 wins over Haney. Stop the bullshxt and give Tank his credit, but I forgot, you can't because you will never give up.
      SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Ruiz doesn't know what it feels like to be weak from starvation
        SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

His ring iq? Guy couldn't beat Isaac Cruz. Why do you think they are matching him so soft? They know he's not the real deal. He's not fighting good opponents and has no desire to do so. He's even cheating the decent opponents he does fight. He's one step away from fighting MMA fighters or small Japanese boys like Floyd. Hes the face of fraud but fraud is America's defining characteristic
          All of that hate for nothing. He's beaten 7 undefeated fighters, won a championship as a super featherweight, moved up and beaten a 140 lb regular champion that now fights at 147, just totally outclassed and stopped one of the so-called four kings, and has a better 135 resume than any of the other fighters in the division. Devin and Loma would be sure KO victims due to their lack of power and not being able to keep him out of attacking range. Shakur would be a good fight while it lasts, but unless he can be flawless for 12 rounds, he would end up trying to survive or another man down. Trying to discredit Tank's skills and ring IQ just lowers your credibility and shows your biased. I don't particularly like Loma, but I wouldn't say that he lacks skills just because he's not a fighter that I root for.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

No one said it didn’t hurt. But the guy waited til it was at 10. He could have continued
            Which was smart, because if he had gotten up, he would have become a viral video victim, taking a brutal beating until he was carried out. Garcia didn't want to give Tank that satisfaction, especially after Tank said that he would punish him, and Oscar and Bernard were going to have to carry him out. It would have lived with him forever.

Comment

Man, we sure can be hard on fighters! To me, the kid went up against a true pro in Tank Davis. He got dropped twice and was beginning to show signs of getting beat up (steady stream of blood from the nose). After the second knock down, he tried to get up but felt that sting in his liver and the blood streaming from his nose. At that point, Ryan realized he had bitten off more than he could chew and he just didn't want any more. If he hadn't talked all of that shit before the fight about ending Tank in two rounds, calling him dumb, ect, he might not be getting so much heat now.
              billeau2 billeau2 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Ruiz doesn't know what it feels like to be weak from starvation
                He doesn't know what it's like to be satisfied either, the gluttonous hog!
                4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

How the hell do you know? Like I said: have you even felt a shot like that?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

How the hell do you know? Like I said: have you even felt a shot like that?
                    I know cause he got up right at 10 and walked it off lol.

Comment

I know cause he got up right at 10 and walked it off lol.
                      LOl... Ok... You are proof one cannot fix "******." You are like the ignorants who say "If he can say 'I can't breathe' he can breathe." The human body has a certain saturation of oxygen in it at all times, until we are dead for a while. There is a baseline we need to survive and our body reflexively protects that. This is why it is so unpleasant when we have breathing problems...The body will fight to keep the oxygen cycle going.

Here is what happens when you get hit in the liver: First there is the pain of the shot. Then depending on the angle your diaphram which is right above your liver, also is disrupted. There is still plenty of air in the body for one to get up, but you are fighting your body which is reacting to no longer being able, temporarily, to breathe... Along with a cramp that makes your legs jelly like. Can these reactions be overcome? Yeah, with training and experience. It is not suprising that a young fighter was caught unprepared for his body's reaction.

Try to have someone smothering you while you "get up" and deal with an adversary. I would be glad to lend you a plastic bag to put over your head

Comment

Working...
                      X