Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew, Andy Ruiz Felt Ryan Garcia Gave Up After Body Shot From Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job by Tank, but he's not beating Stevenson. Shakur will dog walk him for twelve rounds. Haney is a 50/50 fight for Tank. Lopez was smart to leave 135 when he did. I don't think he could handle any of this work.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Yup, he pulled a Vic Ortiz albeit in a more subtle manner. Saw a quick exit and took it.
      Like most people here, I have never boxed, so I hate to dump on the guy, but Ryan looked like he could have continued.

It is going to be a long road back for Ryan, sometimes how you lose is more important than a win.

Im not saying that he didnt try, but he was getting more money in a night than most of us will ever see.

Comment

Queen Cryan raised up just in time to quick

Comment

Just in time to quit

Comment

That boy quit MexiCANT
            meme_man meme_man likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              That boy quit MexiCANT
              Beer you been on that boy all day in threads
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

The guy quit in similar fashion to how Oscar quit vs Hopkins. Were they hurt? Yes, but could’ve continued but chose not to because they knew what was coming. Ryan scammed all of you into thinking he was worthy of this fight and attention despite accomplishing nothing in the sport. Once adversity hit, he chose to take his undeserved check and pack it in.
                Smash Smash Beercules Beercules like this.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post

Beer you been on that boy all day in threads
                  I never liked him so I’m glad Tank made him into a future meme
                  meme_man meme_man likes this.

Comment

Typical Mexican fighter. No Mas
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      The guy quit in similar fashion to how Oscar quit vs Hopkins. Were they hurt? Yes, but could’ve continued but chose not to because they knew what was coming. Ryan scammed all of you into thinking he was worthy of this fight and attention despite accomplishing nothing in the sport. Once adversity hit, he chose to take his undeserved check and pack it in.
                      pretty much sums it up, guys on form ready to go dont skip warm up fights either, hes had a very carefully managed career, like tank actually but even worse
                      Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X