Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Right After This We Calling Out Devin Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drama is drama.

I see a repeat of the Benavidez / Plant scrap. Ryan will have successes in the first 3-5 rounds and then Tank will catch him.

Comment

lol at him talking about his follow on fights to this one. he will get caught and knocked out, he isnt focused

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Nobody but fanbois gaf about Aside and money. You kids are w/the funny business
        Its called great business of the business side of boxing. good luck with your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Its called great business of the business side of boxing. good luck with your feelings
          Business side? You mean the new excuse to not fight who they should instead of who they are? And youre suffering from fanboyism, thats why yall all in ya feelings whenever something negative is said.
          TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
            Doubt 'huggies' would want to fight someone coming fresh of a Ko loss Lol.
            He literally did that when he fought Gamboa, which he went 12 with. Gamboa was KO’ed once again right after going 12 with Haney.

And while not exactly coming off a fresh KO, the last decent name Linares fought before Haney, KO’ed him in 1 round. Right after the Haney fight, Linares was KO’ed yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

You sound a little jealous. I’m quite certain the kid has been in more holes than Bugs Bunny. Does that anger you?
              Yea but what type of holes has he been in? Ewwwww

Comment

Only problem! Haney can't start fighting losers now........

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Are there people who honestly believe this kid when he speaks? Watching all access, he sounds as phony as it gets.

Yet...he signed to fight Davis even with the draining-clause.

#AllTheSmokeGarcia

Comment

I don't know that I've seen a single person who has any kind of expertise in boxing who's been willing to pick Ryan. With his past history, it's entirely possible he's just trying to cash out, but at least he's saying the right things. I think he's assuming Haney wins too, which I'm not convinced is a foregone conclusion. Would be a refreshing change of pace though if he does win and then takes on all comers, instead of running his mouth and then backing out of fights. This fight would have been a lot bigger if he'd taken one of his title shots and won...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

He literally did that when he fought Gamboa, which he went 12 with. Gamboa was KO’ed once again right after going 12 with Haney.

And while not exactly coming off a fresh KO, the last decent name Linares fought before Haney, KO’ed him in 1 round. Right after the Haney fight, Linares was KO’ed yet again.
                      Oh sht ,forgot about this, true that you right. Besides Haney still has to deal with Loma first and foremost.

Comment

Working...
                      X