Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Right After This We Calling Out Devin Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    singing and getting in the ring are 2 different things. Especially from a guy who bailed on multiple fights before. But yeah, he signed to make his biggest pay day ever despite not earning it and being a 0 time world champion. He should be willing to cut off his big toe to land this lottery of an opportunity that he undeservingly talked his way into.

Zzzzzz....

Your need to dislike the kid qualifies you for therapy. The envy in your heart is going to kill you....

But yeah, let's pretend Tank Draino Davis wants Ryan at his best...

If Tank believed in himself as much as you believe in Tank...there would be zero need for draining and clauses etc.

Resume your denial here:

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Zzzzzz....

Your need to dislike the kid qualifies you for therapy. The envy in your heart is going to kill you....

But yeah, let's pretend Tank Draino Davis wants Ryan at his best...

If Tank believed in himself as much as you believe in Tank...there would be zero need for draining and clauses etc.

Resume your denial here:
      I’m not defending tank. I’m pointing out the FACT that Ryan does more talking than boxing, he’s bailed on no less than 4 fights whether it be made up reasons, because he was sad, or just being a puss. I’m actually having a hard time understanding why any grown man is a fan boy if his as you appear to be. At least have some dignity as a boxing fan. Or be content being a weirdo groupie of a 0 time world champion/ Instagram Thot.

Comment

I’m not defending tank. I’m pointing out the FACT that Ryan does more talking than boxing, he’s bailed on no less than 4 fights whether it be made up reasons, because he was sad, or just being a puss. I’m actually having a hard time understanding why any grown man is a fan boy if his as you appear to be. At least have some dignity as a boxing fan. Or be content being a weirdo groupie of a 0 time world champion/ Instagram Thot.
        “Dignity” coming from a Golovkin fan you can’t make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post

“Dignity” coming from a Golovkin fan you can’t make this stuff up
          I’m not a ggg fan but your assumption that I am likely means that you’re a fan of the guy who was a confirmed cheater, a guy who has implemented more catchweight and rehydration clause fights than anyone, a guy who has had corrupt judges to score in his favor, and you come on here with an alt account to hide past embarrassment from your other account. Yeah, you have no place talking about dignity.

Comment

I’m not a ggg fan but your assumption that I am likely means that you’re a fan of the guy who was a confirmed cheater, a guy who has implemented more catchweight and rehydration clause fights than anyone, a guy who has had corrupt judges to score in his favor, and you come on here with an alt account to hide past embarrassment from your other account. Yeah, you have no place talking about dignity.
            Kneegrow please, I’ve been a member for over 10 years. I lost my original account password and email, it was easier to just start a new account with the same username. Don’t lie about Golovkin, you know the same fighter who sold out his career for paydays with the one fighter you can’t stand and in the process took two L’s. So what’s the difference between Golovkin who decided to never risk taking a loss until he got that payday and even after getting those paydays still decides not to take any risks and the insta thot who is doing the same but in less time?

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post

Kneegrow please, I’ve been a member for over 10 years. I lost my original account password and email, it was easier to just start a new account with the same username. Don’t lie about Golovkin, you know the same fighter who sold out his career for paydays with the one fighter you can’t stand and in the process took two L’s. So what’s the difference between Golovkin who decided to never risk taking a loss until he got that payday and even after getting those paydays still decides not to take any risks and the insta thot who is doing the same but in less time?
              You’re wasting your time alt account. I’m not a fan of ggg and don’t defend his weak resume. But, I do know that canelo ducked him until he was 35, got a gift draw in a fight he really lost, got a fortunate win in a fight where just 2 of 50 press row scorecards saw canelo win and then struggled to the finish line against a 40 yr old ggg where he lost the championship rounds- after avoiding that fight for 4 yrs. But other than getting jerked vs canelo and facing a prime Jacobs, his resume is weak. But the difference between him and Garcia is that ggg was a world champion 19 fights into his career, was legit ducked by multiple fighters for years (including your hero Canelo, strum, Martinez, Cotto, Froch - but he himself ducked Lara and Ward. Garcia on the other bailed on negotiations to fight tank, said he was fighting pac which was a lie, bailed on fighting Haney, bailed on fighting fortuna was he was champ, bailed on fighting Jojo Diaz, bailed on fighting gesta. And was of his excuses for bailing on fights was because he was sad. So yeah, not quite the same.

Comment

Probably easier to make than the Davis vs Haney fight.

Comment

Working...
                X