Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Right After This We Calling Out Devin Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Right After This We Calling Out Devin Haney!

Gervonta Davis has been on the mind of Ryan Garcia all day and all night for the better part of the past five years. After pontificating his desire to face the hard-hitting slugger for a protracted amount of time, Garcia was finally given his wish.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Ryan, Devin would clown you. Or hug you. Either way Haney takes it. Only reason the Tank fight is intriguing is because he's not exactly hard to hit and you're the biggest puncher he's faced

Comment

I like this kids attitude. He seems like he wants the smoke baby. I'm not saying he wins but the willingness to fight the big fights is great for the sport

Comment

Are there people who honestly believe this kid when he speaks? Watching all access, he sounds as phony as it gets.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Once himself and Haney move up after thier respective fights,140 is going to be fun!

Ryan,Haney,Regis,Taylor,Teo,
          Ramirez and Subriel!?
          MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Are there people who honestly believe this kid when he speaks? Watching all access, he sounds as phony as it gets.
            Yes there are idiots who believe him but what I can agree to is he's selling the fight because people actually believe he has a chance. haha

Comment

I dont see Twank as the top fighter period. I also dont think Garcia ISNT polished enough. Add the weight restrictions and???????
              If Garcia does win so many ladies in here are going to have all their cycles all at once LOL.
              I really hope Garcia IGNORES the rehydration clause. Ill buy the fight if he does.
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-04-2023, 09:35 PM.
              Johnny Rubber Johnny Rubber likes this.

Comment

should have never gotten those tattoos.

now im never gonna believe what this guy says.

now im questioning his sexuality even more.

oscar on fishnets 2.0 vibes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
                  I like this kids attitude. He seems like he wants the smoke baby. I'm not saying he wins but the willingness to fight the big fights is great for the sport
                  Where have you been the last 3 years, Ryan has called out several fighters, then backed out multiple fights. Take his word with a grain of salt.

Comment

At least Garcia is at least talking about fighting Haney, Davis in the other hand like his 2nd place trinkets
                    MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X