Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's Promoter: Even if Oleksandr Got Zero, It Would Still Not Be Sufficient For Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kzbox

Mate i wouldn't bother arguing with these sheep at all they know the facts they just don't like them talking about Fury should of took the 30 - 70 in Usyks favour makes no sense and they wouldn't expect any other fighter to do it in Furys position.

Usyk is a greedy fake mofo just like Fury has turned into everybody is buying the timid quiet quirky i am very feel Usyk when in fact the dude is playing everybody for mugs getting praised for taking 70 - 30 even though that's what he's worth only to say that won't happen unless i get 70 - 30 in the rematch so "agreeing" to the first 30 - 70 doesn't mean anything like at all cuz Usyk was the one who said no rematch no fight in the end.

As i said earlier Usyk is even ****** scamming if that doesn't tell u he's a scumbag greedy pos i don't know what does even Fury hasn't done that yet lol.
    Usyk isn't scamming anybody. He's backing a legit blockchain investment platform to help fund the industry and the careers of up-and-coming fighters. You know as much about ****** currency as you know about boxing, which is ZERO.
    Last edited by kafkod; 04-06-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Usyk isn't scamming anybody. He's backing a legit blockchain investment platform to help fund the industry and the careers of up-and-coming fighters. You know as much about ****** currency as you know about boxing, which is ZERO.
      Legit blockchain investment lmao all nfts are scams but ******* and ETH just silly people on their computers thinking they are investing when really they end up with nothing and the ones at the top making the money, it's basically a modern day pyramid scheme and Usyk is a **** for endorsing it whatever u say.

Btw i was into ******* when *******s were $100 each so you talking out your arse son my local******* account was 10 years old before the website got shut down a couple of months ago.
      Last edited by Kzbox; 04-06-2023, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Here's some advice for everybody who wants to find out as much as they can about these negotiations. There are interviews with Frank Warren and Alex Krassyuk online. If you want to know what both guys said about the negotiations, and about the rematch clause fall-out, don't just read articles telling you snippets of what was said - go and listen to those interviews for yourself.

I did that and this is what I found out:

Usyk and Fury both agreed to a 50/50 split last year. Fury asked for a rematch clause to be included in the contract and Usyk agreed. They would obviously have both agreed on the rematch split too, because both sides were saying that all terms had been agreed. But what the rematch split would have been if the first fight had gone ahead with a 50/50 split hasn't been revealed, so far as I know.

According the Saudi head of boxing, Fury priced himself out of the fight in S A by demanding more money for himself than the whole event would have generated for both guys. The location was switched to the UK and Fury demanded a 70/30 split, in his favour, which Usyk agreed to.

It seems reasonable to me that, because the split for the 1st fight had been changed, the rematch split would need changing too, because they were both part of the same original deal. Usyk proposed that the rematch split should be 70/30 in favour of the winner, which seems like a very fair proposition to me. But Fury refused that and demanded 50% for himself, even if he lost the first fight. Usyk wouldn't accept that and Fury went on social media saying, "let's get rid of the rematch clause altogether"

Usyk then walked away from the negotiations. His promoter said the reason he walked was because Fury was being unreasonable and they didn't believe he had any intention of fighting on the agreed date.

Fury's trainer, Sugar Hill Steward, revealed that he hadn't been been told anything about Fury fighting on April 29th, which suggests to me that Usyk and Krassyuk were right, Fury had no intention of fighting on that date and they were wasting their time and money training and negotiating for it themselves.
        Last edited by kafkod; 04-06-2023, 10:18 AM.
        crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Legit blockchain investment lmao all nfts are scams but ******* and ETH just silly people on their computers thinking they are investing when really they end up with nothing and the ones at the top making the money, it's basically a modern day pyramid scheme and Usyk is a **** for endorsing it whatever u say.

Btw i was into ******* when *******s were $100 each so you talking out your arse son my local******* account was 10 years old before the website got shut down a couple of months ago.
          Whatever you think about it, this is clearly legit.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ukrai...160900684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Whatever you think about it, this is clearly legit.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ukrai...160900684.html
            Wow it has an article must be legit then my mistake... come back to me in a year or so see how these investors are doing yeah i don't buy into any NFT bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bullydean View Post

How were Fury and Usyk negotiating the rematch?

Usyk could have negotiated the AJ rematch in his favor like he was with Fury, but he didn't because he wasn't worth more than 50% even with the belts. I never said "renegotiate".
              You're literally a ****ing r3tard. Looks like you're going to end up just arguing with yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X