Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Against Lomachenko I'll Show I'm The Best Fighter on The Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Was Haney deserving of that shot 4 years ago ?
    The only reason he’s fighting Loma , now , is to get that name on his ledger
    Seems to me like he needs Loma more than Loma needs him
    He was the mandatory for the shot. Those are the facts. Your opinion on whether he deserved it means absolutely nothing.

If he didn't fight Lomachenko you would claim he's ducking him so he can't win. BTW, Haney signed a 3 fight deal with top rank that included Lomachenko. This is not a random fight. You're just making up sh it with an agenda behind it.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-29-2023, 05:23 PM.
    messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fumiphobic View Post
      Haney: "Against Lomachenko I'll show I'm the best fighter on the planet.."

​Just imagine Golovkin or Lomachenko saying such thing. Hell will break loose doe.
      True. Mr. Golokin was never forgiven for saying "154 to 168" doe. And I don't remember anybody calling his bluff. Ward was campaigning in the higher division feasting on bums. The commission won't even approve of an extremely mismatched fight he wanted to take.

Comment

Take it easy cowboy
        The only thing you’ve shown us is your hugging skills that bore us to death
        Lucky for you that Loma is at the backend of his career
        LOL. Loma had the chance to fight Haney when he was 20. Karma reigns supreme..

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

This kid has got more mouth than substance , he talks about being the best p4p , when the dust settles he won't even be the best in his own division .Seen all these jumped up clowns before!
          “when the dust settles”

He’ll have accomplished more than Lomachenko. I bet you hate Shakur too for being confident as the best fighter on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

LOL. Loma had the chance to fight Haney when he was 20. Karma reigns supreme..
            And what's the point of saying this now that Lomachenko in his mid 30's and he's still fighting a young guy in his 20s and in his prime? Sounds stupid isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Speng View Post
              The only reason Haney has a chance is Loma moving up the divisions
              Loma fought at lightweight in the ameaturs. Those excuses hold zero weight. Boxing fans can turn around and say the same thing about Loma against Rigondeaux & Gary Russell Jr.
              ‘Only reason he lost was size’
              Sorry nobody cares, Loma has campaigned at 135 for 5/6 years now and won numerous titles at LW - let the excuses stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
                Haney looks like he has been struggling with the weight limit, as soon as he moves up he will have big problems with the bigger stronger guys. I believe the only question in my mind would be Lomachenko's age catching up to him, but if he is 65% of his best he will take haney out in the 10th.
                In other words “I believe Haney might be drained. But if Haney wins I’ll give him zero credit and will use Loma’s age as an excuse”

you guys have no shame LOL.
                joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                  Hopefully when Haney moves up he can have a little more power and develop a more fan friendly style. Last knockout was, what 2019? Have we even seen a knockdown from him since then?
                  What? Haney was on the front-foot for the majority of the 2nd Kambosos fight.. cut Kambosos and turned his face into a bloody pulp. If by fan friendly style you mean being flat-footed, standing in the centre of the ring & allowing yourself to get punched in the brain just to dumb down your style to appease a casual fan-base.. then no, probably never going to happen.

Comment

Was Haney deserving of that shot 4 years ago ?
                    The only reason he’s fighting Loma , now , is to get that name on his ledger
                    Seems to me like he needs Loma more than Loma needs him
                    A mandatory isn't deserving of his shot?
                    Was Lomachenko deserving of his shot after he lost to Salido & got an instant title shot in his next fight?
                    I’ll wait

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                      Haney and Benavidez are the best in the world, in weight cutting to fight smaller guys, boxers
                      Would make sense if half of the division wasn’t the same size as Haney. Campbell, Linares, Commey, Teo, Ryan Garcia, Keyshawn Davis, Nakhatani, Abdullaev, Rolly, Zepeda all a similar size. Throw Tank and Shakur in there too.

I swear you guy’s just repeat stupidity and think it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X