Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Against Lomachenko I'll Show I'm The Best Fighter on The Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the best fighter at Planet Hollywood. Heany is as basic as they come.Good jab, suspect chin, and delusional. But I understand he’s hustling and looking for $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

What super bs deal? All he had to do was go to Australia and that's it. No same day weigh in, rehydration clause etc. He also got a big payday for it.

Also how did Loma screw him over?
      Thee first time going to Aus is fine. Having to go there a second time after winning..cmon, who else is taking that deal? Not many would.

And Loma didn't wanna fight Haney when he was mando and we got this whole Franchise nonsense because of it.
      messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post

Thee first time going to Aus is fine. Having to go there a second time after winning..cmon, who else is taking that deal? Not many would.

And Loma didn't wanna fight Haney when he was mando and we got this whole Franchise nonsense because of it.
        Not many would? Who the hell would pass that up? He got two big paydays I doubt many would actually pass that up.

That's not Lomas fault? The same organization that made haney mandatory also promoted loma to franchise. They coulda easily enforced it. Also lopez was way more deserving of the shot than haney at the time

Comment

Fair enough, man. No worries

Comment

Originally posted by fumiphobic View Post
            Haney: "Against Lomachenko I'll show I'm the best fighter on the planet.."

​Just imagine Golovkin or Lomachenko saying such thing. Hell will break loose doe.
            Loma had most of the media saying it for him for quite awhile at one point. Let's not be disingenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

when has Lomachenko taken a high level fighter out? Most people don’t know sh_t About boxing!
              That goes 4 U……………..
              that's my prediction, I am expecting a fast paced fight because of all the circumstances involved.
              When we speak on boxing, expect the unexpected. If everything with boxing was certain we would always win our bets.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post

And what's the point of saying this now that Lomachenko in his mid 30's and he's still fighting a young guy in his 20s and in his prime? Sounds ****** isn't it?
                Didn't lomachenko turn pro in his mid 20s? U add a few years he was already 30 due to him turning pro so late. Wtf are u guys talking about. No one would have been able to fight lomachenko outside of age near 29 30 due to his own fault of turning pro so late and fighting up and coming teenagers in the amateurs. It makes sense that fighters like haney are getting a shot now because lomacheno turned pro so late and even then he refused to fight haney 4 years ago at 30. Poont is. Lomachenko hasn't given himself enough time to have great rivalries. Style clashes due to him starting so late and rushing everything. Guys like haney gotta catch him now. Not this kids fault like wtf lol
                Last edited by Godsfly; 03-30-2023, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Also the ready built in excuses "if lomachenko is 2% of himself he knocks Haney out" the butt hurt mixed with the excuses in this if if buh if is beyond turdish.....fan girls gone wild. Note. If haney destroys loma he always would have even 4 years back when he begged and chased the fight. All I want is a great fight. And big ups to both guys but the turds gotta quit .....

Comment

how can haney show hes the best fighter in the world versus one of the biggest hype jobs ever in the sport who also happens to be not that great at 135, good but not spectacular, how can that work?

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post

Just make sure you don't disappear when the result is not what you expected.
                      I’m a man unlike you Loma ball huggers. I’ve called this result for the past 5 years..
                      Now, can you guarantee you’ll make no excuses?
                      I’ll that as an automatic no. That’s just how you guys are built ‍♂️

Comment

Working...
                      X