Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Starts Slow, Batters Caleb Plant in Second Half For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not one boring fight on the card. Excellent night of boxing. Well done to pbc and showtime. Congratulations to the young Benavidez on a well earned victory. Benevidez has such underrated tactical skills and I absolutely see him as a major threat to Canelo. And congratulations to Benevidez for marrying such a buxom lass. Eye candy a plenty
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 03-26-2023, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Hopefully Canelo, Charlo, Andrade, or Morrell is next for Benavidez. Think Shinshkin or Morrell is most likely if any of them.

Plant vs any of the 4 mentioned above besides Canelo would be cool too​

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Not one boring fight on the card. Excellent night of boxing. Well done to pbc and showtime. Congratulations to the young Benavidez on a well earned victory. Benevidez has such underrated tactical skills and I absolutely see him as a major threat to Canelo.
        110% Agree

Comment

• Any Mexican that sticks with pbc after these fights deserves to get robbed
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• The right decision was made. He deserves a shot at Canelo.

Comment

• This was a 22ft ring and the Ref allowed Caleb to hold and gave him breaks. David would've finished him without all the help Caleb got.
              Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

• Kenny Baylis is corrupt the holding was a joke he helped plant like he had a bet

Comment

• I never expected Plant to be on his feet at the end. If Bayless hadn't made himself part of the fight as much as he did, I think Benavidez would have gotten the KO.
                  Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post

Bayless, Reiss, and Cole in Texas are 3 of the most corrupt refs in the business. When you see 1 of these 3, expect some bull****
                    Laurence Cole is on his own level. Shadiest, most biased ref in the sport, Bayless has some bad nights but he’s generally a good ref.
                    Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

• Could you imagine how Benavidez could be if it wasn't for his worthless dad ?

Comment

Working...
                      X