Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Starts Slow, Batters Caleb Plant in Second Half For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Pbc is less than 10 years old and it has alot of robberies in favor of black fighters so his assessment isn't wrong
    I didn't notice the black fighter in this fight, sorry. (Plant vs Benavidez)

LoL, I didn't like the holding either. Some refs don't allow it, some do. I don't think PBC had a "plan" for how the ref would react to it during the fight. I don't buy all the conspiracy theories with boxing. The ref may or may not have had an agenda at best. To imply anything more with ZERO concrete evidence is slander.

It also exposes your own biases, poisonous disposition, and lack of personal responsibility. You can't just go around slandering people you don't like (who even knows why you don't like them .... maybe you're racist).

Anyway, no need to respond ... I'll just block you. You have nothing between your ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post

I didn't notice the black fighter in this fight, sorry. (Plant vs Benavidez)

LoL, I didn't like the holding either. Some refs don't allow it, some do. I don't think PBC had a "plan" for how the ref would react to it during the fight. I don't buy all the conspiracy theories with boxing. The ref may or may not have had an agenda at best. To imply anything more with ZERO concrete evidence is slander.

It also exposes your own biases, poisonous disposition, and lack of personal responsibility. You can't just go around slandering people you don't like (who even knows why you don't like them .... maybe you're racist).

Anyway, no need to respond ... I'll just block you. You have nothing between your ears.
      Nope, your just choosing to look the other way.

Bayless has always been a great ref. Not out of the realm of possibility that haymon wasn't upset with benavidez for his outburst against haymon.

Also I was referring to valenz-colbert fight as well.

Lmao block me? Is it because your afraid of the facts i speak? Lol stay in your safe space.

I can list the robberies if you'd like? I'm more than happy to prove you wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        Nope, your just choosing to look the other way.

Bayless has always been a great ref. Not out of the realm of possibility that haymon wasn't upset with benavidez for his outburst against haymon. Also I was referring to valenz-colbert fight as well. Lmao block me? Is it because your afraid of the facts i speak? Lol stay in your safe space. I can list the robberies if you'd like? I'm more than happy to prove you wrong.
        Nah, I only block arguers that have no reason or rationale in their barking. That was a rational response.

I know people have their various conspiracy theories when outcomes are contrary to their hopes. Sometimes I do too. But I wouldn't air that noise easily or brazenly to a forum without some serious evidence to back it up. It's just not right to slander people's names and reputations because you are caught in your feelings. As to whether boxers of any race or group's believe what you are alleging .... I don't see how people of any stripe would keep working with people that they felt were treating them and their career unfairly based on something like race.

Some may (one day) feel that way, and change their team. If they talked about it openly I would imagine they would have very specific reasons to cite (again: serious evidence). You, as a fan (as far as I know), with no concrete evidence except feelings and opinions ... on what should or shouldn't have happened, per fights, promotions, or "treatment of fighters" ... and not having direct access to the happenings and people involved ... is out of line. Nothing but feelings and opinions, while you are leveling serious accusations (if anyone would treat you making an accusation seriously).

It's wrong. Indicative of people with a pre-decided negative agenda .... possibly racist. We're all entitled to our opinions but some should be held and not shared. Anyway, the impacted fighters give you their take by staying or moving on ... for what it's worth.
        Last edited by MastaBlasta; 04-07-2023, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X