Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: There is No Reason For Usyk Negotiations To Be Called Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a long time, I thought Fury was a f***ing idiot. Then, I came around to him because he seemed to pull his head in, and focus on fighting. He became the top guy in the divison.

Now, I hate to say it, but he's gotten f***ing lazy. Pairing that with a promoter who's trying to cover that up, by dragging negotiations on and on, and you've got a combination of absolute muppets. Usyk's camp has clearly gotten tired of it, and now Frank Warren is in damage control.

A couple of absolute clowns, who represent a sport that's slowly rotting. Fury's been coasting on natural talent for a while, and he's made enough money to last multiple lifetimes. He's never been motivated to get in shape, and now he doesn't even seem motivated to sign a f***ing piece of paper.

Let's move on. Fury's dead weight right now.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

This the same Frank Warren who told Usyk's team that Fury was demanding so much money that they'd lose money even if Usyk fought for free?

Fury clearly didn't think Usyk would agree to 70/30 and then decided to make an issue about something else when his bluff got called. The idiots saying Usyk should just sign don't realize that it would just be something else, and something else and something else. That's been Fury's MO for his whole career. He's never fought a single unification fight. Not one.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
        This the same Frank Warren who told Usyk's team that Fury was demanding so much money that they'd lose money even if Usyk fought for free?

Fury clearly didn't think Usyk would agree to 70/30 and then decided to make an issue about something else when his bluff got called. The idiots saying Usyk should just sign don't realize that it would just be something else, and something else and something else. That's been Fury's MO for his whole career. He's never fought a single unification fight. Not one.
        If you just sign, you're locked in.

This derailed over the rematch. Usyk wanted that, not Fury.

Why did NSB criticize Tank for his rematch demand but not Usyk?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

If you just sign, you're locked in.

This derailed over the rematch. Usyk wanted that, not Fury.

Why did NSB criticize Tank for his rematch demand but not Usyk?
          This the same rematch clause that Fury's team put in weeks ago? You must not be paying attention. Usyk just wants Fury to stop playing games before the WBA mandatory comes into play again. Usyk has only ever done rematches when a British boxer forced the issue. He already said he doesn't care about the money and would fight for free and has proven that repeatedly by taking the B side and fighting for every title on the road, not to mention agreeing to take 30 on this fight. Who has made a stink about money in every one of his fights? Oh yeah, Fury and Frank Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Fury wants 70/30 against three belt world champion Usyk... what do you think he'd want in a voluntary against Joshua? Joshua would be lucky to get an offer of zero.

It won't happen.
            The first AJ fight attempt was ready to go at 50/50 purse split but Wilder ended those negotiations. The second attempt was 50/50 or 60/40 after AJ lost twice to Usyk which Hearn ended the negotiations because AJ needed tune ups before going after Fury.

Fury's team understands that even without the belts AJ is as big or bigger than Fury. I'm pretty sure, not confident, that if AJ beats Franklin that both fighters would pursue the fight with zero obstacles.

Comment

Fury is a POS

Wanted 70 %
              Got it
              Wanted a specific date
              Got it
              Home field ''advantage''
              Got it

What the FCK MORE does the POS want ?!?!?!?
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

I wonder who's the bigger pos and lier. Fury or Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Willothelisp View Post
                  I wonder who's the bigger pos and lier. Fury or Warren.
                  Warren gets paid to lie for Fury and in certain spots like this cover for him and take the heat for damage control ,he’s had to lie so much since signing him he’s about neck and neck with Fury at this point if you add in all the other contracts and fighters he’s had to swindling sometimes . I think there’s still fighters he had in legal battles with him he never paid years and years ago ?

Warrens a snake but he’s alright he’s got style and is who he is , Fury ? He’s just an obnoxious goon type who thinks he’s funny and liked and has some type of inferiority complex so bad he can’t stop Bragging about himself , pathetic behavior of a 12 year old and he’s a heavy weight champ. Smh
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-23-2023, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Warren says that Usyk was trying to negotiate rematch split?

Usyk is the B-Side. He should have just signed on the line.
                    Or don't sign if the offer isn't good enough.

Which is what he's now doing. But most people understand it's not as simple as 'whoever pulls out first didn't want the fight'.

I think he's absolutely entitled to not want to participate any further in this farce.

Comment

Fury is to be blamed for this.
                      And that's unacceptable for anyone who wants to be called Heavyweight Champion.
                      I hope his health is OK.
                      I'm sympathetic.
                      But you can't duck the number one challenger and call yourself champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X