Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Injured, May 7 Fight Against Stephen Fulton Jr. Postponed; New Date TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Let's also give some love to Cool Boy Steph, "The Champ," for traveling to his challenger's backyard...again!!!
    Well, he does deserve some praise for travelling. Inoue's turf and his promoter controlling things. Still, you know, I'm guessing Fulton doesn't have much of a fanbase either in Philly or the US. So he has to go to Japan for the glory and the paycheck. And he is, according to Breadman, much bigger than Inoue.

They both deserve credit.

Comment

Let's also give some love to Cool Boy Steph, "The Champ," for traveling to his challenger's backyard...again!!!
      When was the first time he went to someone's backyard? Leo is from New Mexico and Figueroa is from Texas.

Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Fake they’re moving the date due to Canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Not even at the same time remotely or same fan base. This is a really stupid take. Look at prime time Japan vs Mexico. Have you never heard of time zones before?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Lol why would they have to do that? Completely different time zones.

SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenM View Post

Well, he does deserve some praise for travelling. Inoue's turf and his promoter controlling things. Still, you know, I'm guessing Fulton doesn't have much of a fanbase either in Philly or the US. So he has to go to Japan for the glory and the paycheck. And he is, according to Breadman, much bigger than Inoue.

They both deserve credit.
              I would love to find out! PBC Should do a card in Philly with Boots and Steph, like they did for Jermall and Jermell in Houston!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                When was the first time he went to someone's backyard? Leo is from New Mexico and Figueroa is from Texas.
                He's never fought in Philly, I know that! He ain't fought in PA since like 2017!
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He's never fought in Philly, I know that! He ain't fought in PA since like 2017!
                  Lol yeah but you said he was going to their backyard "again".

Comment

Hopefully is not severe or postponed so much that Fulton has to get a stay-busy fight. It'll be a year this summer since Fulton's last fight

Comment

If and when the fight comes off, I actually favor Fulton due to his size advantage. He must rehydrate to 140 by the time the bell rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X