Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Injured, May 7 Fight Against Stephen Fulton Jr. Postponed; New Date TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Lol yeah but you said he was going to their backyard "again".
    My bad! I just want to see him in front of his fans! As many fighters that come out of Philly, I think they should get some love for that! They have 2 great fighters with Boots and Steph, but they don't get that home cooking like Tank and the Charlo Bros! Even Shakur gets that type of love in Newark! If Shakur can pack the house in Newark, I'm sure Boots and Steph could do the same in Philly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      My bad! I just want to see him in front of his fans! As many fighters that come out of Philly, I think they should get some love for that! They have 2 great fighters with Boots and Steph, but they don't get that home cooking like Tank and the Charlo Bros! Even Shakur gets that type of love in Newark! If Shakur can pack the house in Newark, I'm sure Boots and Steph could do the same in Philly!
      Yeah as a unified champion he deserves it but unfortunately he doesn't market himself very well and Inoue is a much bigger name so of course Japan is where it has to be. Philly has a lot of great fighters but for some reason they rarely have homecomings.

Comment

Needed more time to study Fulton.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Time for the Figueroa rematch!

Comment

This little midget was complaining like a baby about getting drug tested, and now all of a sudden he is injured? How convenient...
            tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Inoue just posted on his Instagram that it was a knee injury during practice. Hopefully it isn't serious. But if they already have another date scheduled, then it probably isn't too serious.

Damn, this sucks.

Comment

weak era of boxer they always find an excuse to cancel the fight only haney is the real warrior and isn't scared to fight anybody.

Comment

unfortunate but Injuries are apart of this very tough and brutal sport

get well soon Champ and ignore the Trolling Losers Online who will be accusing him of Ducking and being Scared like the Weirdos they are
                  Last edited by sicko; 03-22-2023, 02:25 AM.
                  Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post
                    Needed more time to study Fulton.
                    More than likely an injury, F1 cars are fragile when pushing the limits; it's getting common amongst elite athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                      Inoue got random drug tested a few days ago, now he's suddenly injured

His Yakuza backers will no doubt make sure his positive test won't be made public.
                      Oh FFS go crawl back under the rock you crawled from under. I hear they still host Minecraft forums somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X