Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Injured, May 7 Fight Against Stephen Fulton Jr. Postponed; New Date TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

The hell you ranting on about? I have already said that I don't seek validation and you know it from my posts that you dug up. Apparently reading comprehension is something that you have to work on. You can't be that pathetic and daft, but my predictions are wrong, yes?
    Oh, look at Mr. "I don't need validation," over here! Trying to act all cool and unbothered, but we all know you're just as needy as a clingy ex. You keep saying it like a parrot on repeat, "I don't seek validation, I don't seek validation." Bro, we got it the first time, no need to beat a dead horse!

You're like a bad reality show that won't get canceled, no matter how hard we wish for it. Posting your so-called "unique" responses, but it's more like a cringe-fest on steroids. Your "thug" act is about as intimidating as a bunny with a squeaky toy.

You're like the epitome of an ugly Christmas sweater—loud, tacky, and nobody really wants to see it. I bet even your mirror rolls its eyes every time you give yourself a tough-guy pep talk.

But hey, keep living in your little bubble of self-denial. It's almost cute how you think you're fooling anyone. You're like a clown at a funeral, desperately trying to make people laugh, but all you get are awkward glances and pity smiles.

So go ahead, keep playing your tough-guy charade, but know that the only thing you're triggering is our laughter. You're a walking meme, my friend, and the internet is loving it. Now, excuse me while I grab some popcorn and watch your next "unseeking validation" performance. Comedy gold!​

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

Oh, look at Mr. "I don't need validation," over here! Trying to act all cool and unbothered, but we all know you're just as needy as a clingy ex. You keep saying it like a parrot on repeat, "I don't seek validation, I don't seek validation." Bro, we got it the first time, no need to beat a dead horse!

You're like a bad reality show that won't get canceled, no matter how hard we wish for it. Posting your so-called "unique" responses, but it's more like a cringe-fest on steroids. Your "thug" act is about as intimidating as a bunny with a squeaky toy.

You're like the epitome of an ugly Christmas sweater—loud, tacky, and nobody really wants to see it. I bet even your mirror rolls its eyes every time you give yourself a tough-guy pep talk.

But hey, keep living in your little bubble of self-denial. It's almost cute how you think you're fooling anyone. You're like a clown at a funeral, desperately trying to make people laugh, but all you get are awkward glances and pity smiles.

So go ahead, keep playing your tough-guy charade, but know that the only thing you're triggering is our laughter. You're a walking meme, my friend, and the internet is loving it. Now, excuse me while I grab some popcorn and watch your next "unseeking validation" performance. Comedy gold!​
      Bu...bu...but I ain't worth your time though according to you bringing it up over and over, yet still keep replying? Speaking of parrot on repeat....

Comment

Bu...bu...but I ain't worth your time though according to you bringing it up over and over, yet still keep replying? Speaking of parrot on repeat....
        Aight, aight, I hear you talkin', but I can't help it, man! I'm like a parrot on repeat 'cause I gotta keep droppin' those funny lines! It's like a reflex, you know what I'm sayin'? Can't resist the urge to bring the laughs, even if it ain't worth my time, haha!

Comment

Aight, aight, I hear you talkin', but I can't help it, man! I'm like a parrot on repeat 'cause I gotta keep droppin' those funny lines! It's like a reflex, you know what I'm sayin'? Can't resist the urge to bring the laughs, even if it ain't worth my time, haha!
          So you basically admitted to being a hypocrite and a repetitive, autistic f**k. LOL...

Comment

So you basically admitted to being a hypocrite and a repetitive, autistic f**k. LOL...
            Yo, listen up, playa. Lemme tell ya, you must've mistaken me for some kind of clown, 'cause your accusation game is weak. But hey, I'll give you credit for trying to diss me with those big words – hypocrite and repetitive, ooh, fancy!

But nah, see, I ain't no hypocrite. I'm just multi-layered like a gangsta's rap sheet, and y'all just can't keep up with my complex personality. And repetitive? Nah, I prefer to call it my signature style, like a beat that never gets old, just keeps on bangin' in your head, 24/7.

So, step back, bruh, before you trip over your own nonsense.

Comment

Yo, listen up, playa. Lemme tell ya, you must've mistaken me for some kind of clown, 'cause your accusation game is weak. But hey, I'll give you credit for trying to diss me with those big words – hypocrite and repetitive, ooh, fancy!

But nah, see, I ain't no hypocrite. I'm just multi-layered like a gangsta's rap sheet, and y'all just can't keep up with my complex personality. And repetitive? Nah, I prefer to call it my signature style, like a beat that never gets old, just keeps on bangin' in your head, 24/7.

So, step back, bruh, before you trip over your own nonsense.
              You have done nothing of note except post drivel after drivel of canned cliché internet disses that added zero substance to what you originally came to do - gloat over my wrong prediction. I acknowledged that I was wrong in my prediction, but exposed you for being a biased hater at the same time, and you have been on a massive butthurt spree ever since since you couldn't back me into your weak little construct. I can see that you have not been taught well by your mum, the same ho that should have swallowed when daddy found her at some cheap ass brothel for a fling. haha...

Comment

You have done nothing of note except post drivel after drivel of canned cliché internet disses that added zero substance to what you originally came to do - gloat over my wrong prediction. I acknowledged that I was wrong in my prediction, but exposed you for being a biased hater at the same time, and you have been on a massive butthurt spree ever since since you couldn't back me into your weak little construct. I can see that you have not been taught well by your mum, the same ho that should have swallowed when daddy found her at some cheap ass brothel for a fling. haha...
                Oh, bless your heart, buddy! You've got more clichés than a worn-out movie script! It's like you raided the dumpster of internet insults and thought you struck gold. But let me tell you, your "massive butthurt spree" comment had me rolling on the floor laughing. Seriously, you should consider doing stand-up comedy because you've got a natural talent for making people chuckle!

And hey, I've got to give you credit for being creative with your insults. Calling my mom a "ho" and implying she should've swallowed—that's some next-level classlessness! But don't worry, I won't judge you based on your imaginative insults. I'll just remind you that you can keep your negativity, and I'll keep my sanity.

So keep on trying, buddy. Maybe one day you'll come up with something original, but until then, I'll be here with my popcorn, waiting for the next round of your internet disses. Cheers!​

Comment

Working...
                X