Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Andy Ruiz Doesn't Have Enough To Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I've just checked wikipediaand the date and time and place of fight not mentioned yet? Why not?
    They haven't signed a contract yet, but both are willing to take the fight as a elimination fight for a championship.

Comment

Wilder would administer an overdose of sleeping pills to Ruiz. It would be a flat on the back counted out KO. I think Ruiz has the bone structure of a Cruiserweight considering how much fat he carries and the enormous physicality of Wilder would be too much. Yes, Ruiz has held up to heavyweights to this point but I see a Mack truck vs a Toyota Highlander collision scenario here.

Comment

Ruiz Jr KO9 Wilder

Comment

Just make it happen. These is no need for either guy to hype this fight up. We all know what to expect.

Give us a fight date, period.

Comment

Andy would land more, crispier punches on Wilder then Fury did…. Andy don’t need to lean on Wilder like Fury did, Andy’s hands and movement destroys Wilder… easy TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

They haven't signed a contract yet, but both are willing to take the fight as a elimination fight for a championship.
              Yes, i was just being a bit sarcastic but i also am serious also as i expected this fight to have happened already, yesterday or a month ago already. Cant believe they are still talking about this fight.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Yes, i was just being a bit sarcastic but i also am serious also as i expected this fight to have happened already, yesterday or a month ago already. Cant believe they are still talking about this fight.
                Because Showtime,PBC's sole investor/Network now, isn't capable of sustaining that entire stable,whether on thier Network or thier PPV platform. Not enough money and not enough dates. These guys aren't fighting once a year out of choice.

Wilder vs Ruiz happening in March would be a miracle. April is Ryan vs Tank,Spence vs Thurman in May and when does the Plant vs Benavidez PPV fit in there lol,June??......So does PBC put on ANOTHER PPV in Wilder vs Ruiz in July? It's a cluster fuhc over there...

Comment

I will be very very very surprised if Ruiz could even hang with Wilder.

2 sluggers; 1 having significant height and reach advantages and possibly the better chin as well.

It's boxing, anything can happen but I see Wilder getting Ruiz out of there in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    It's good to see Wilder is finally a humble man
                    Humble?

Nah, read between the lines, brother.

“He’s going to have to put an extra recipe on top of everything I named. He’s going to have to put some more on it because I am the man. I am that man. That’s why they fear me. Do you understand? With me, you’re going to need extra help, and I’m not just talking about you by yourself.
                    Callback to a video he did years ago, he's saying that Ruiz won't beat him without PEDs.

​​​​​He's not calling for "Body on the Record" because he likes Ruiz, but he also watched Ruiz struggle with Chris Arreola, so he just might catch that body without intending to.
                    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-28-2023, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Wilder isn't a combination puncher and Andy likes to throw in between shots. Imo Andy would have to employ a Pitbull Cruz type of style to get in on Wlder for a chance to break him down late. I don't see that happening based off Andy's last performance.

Andy needs to take his career more serious and get a tune up prior. Andys 1 of those guys that should take stay busy fights between bigger fights. Personally I like a Charles Martin fight for Andy. It'd do well at Dignity Heath Center in Carson..

Comment

Working...
                      X