Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Andy Ruiz Doesn't Have Enough To Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz got quick hands and nice compact punches, he needs to work on his defense. he could keep the distance close and catch sloppy wilder but really he needs to loose some weight to maintain good mobility. At his best he got a lot of attributes to beat wilder but i think if they fight next two years he comes in half assed and gets sparked out.

Comment

No he does not!

Comment

Funny chit
        Wilder says Ruiz don’t gots enough to beat him but Wilder himself don’t gots enough balls to face him
        This is a 50/50 fight without doubt
        What a crappy feast of heavyweight era

Comment

I love the idea of this fight. Both come forward and brawl. Both pack a hard punch. Ruiz never felt power from a punch like Wilder. Wilder never seen hands as fast as Ruiz. I kinda give the edge to Wilder because he has a stronger chin, but still rooting for my boy Ruiz.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post

That's what I'm thinking too but if wilder has that much confidence why don't he take it then . Andy's been saying he's willing .
            I believe he's taking it, he's just trying to wait to see if Usyk and Fury actually sign a contract and have a date first.
            OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

I've just checked wikipediaand the date and time and place of fight not mentioned yet? Why not?

Comment

Ruiz has "pop"... Wilder gets "rocked" easily and his legs can't take much... If Ruiz catches Wilder ā-la-Joshua and can orchestrate a nice flurry I can see Wilder not making it to the end... But Wilder only needs one punch to shut the lights off... This is indeed an interesting matchup...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I believe he's taking it, he's just trying to wait to see if Usyk and Fury actually sign a contract and have a date first.
                  Might as well and get some rounds in . I don't think Andy can beat him but anything can happen .
                  OldTerry OldTerry Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

AJ ruined Andy. Andy ran straight to the buy a muscle salon as soon as he could afford it. He left because of the drug scandal, but now, he needs to get into acting, where looks matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                      Ruiz has "pop"... Wilder gets "rocked" easily and his legs can't take much... If Ruiz catches Wilder ā-la-Joshua and can orchestrate a nice flurry I can see Wilder not making it to the end... But Wilder only needs one punch to shut the lights off... This is indeed an interesting matchup...
                      Wilder definitely doesn't get rocked easily, as no one had ever knocked him down before the Fury fights. Fury got the knockdowns by leaning on him with all of his weight, mauling him against the ropes, and every dirty veteran move that he could get away with until he gassed, and I'm not against it, do whatever needs to be done for the win, besides blatantly cheating. But Wilder has shown a very good chin against some big heavyweights like King Kong Ortiz, who knocked down Ruiz.
                      OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X