Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Andy Ruiz Doesn't Have Enough To Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Another wild Wilder rant , someone must of told him he beat Fury three times........Outside of Tyson I would have Wilder to KO the lot of them.
    You no doubt had Wilder KO'ing Fury too...

Comment

Why doesn't Wilder sign to fight then? Six months ago he said after the Helenius fight he would sign to fight Ruiz. Helenius fight was like October 15, 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

I agree , IF the right hand doesn't produce. For me though , Joe is far too easy to hit but has only blinked so far. Don't forget Joe was KO'd a couple of times in the Amateurs so it can be done. ...BUT again if IT doesn't produce then it's what nightmares are made of , hitting someone with all you've got and they just keep walking you down. No wonder he's so avoided and hardly mentioned.
        After seeing Joseph Parker go the distance with a CW this past Saturday, I now understand why his shots on Joe Joyce had zero effect. For a HW, he just doesn't punch that hard. Wilder may not have the best style, but he hits much harder. Joyce may definitely do more than blink if Wilder lands that big right hand. The question is, what will Wilder do when he feels Joyce's power?
        15round 15round likes this.

Comment

I can imagine all the silly excuses wilder and malik will come up with if somehow Ruiz manages to pull off upset. Watch out with the fatboy speed.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post

That's what I'm thinking too but if wilder has that much confidence why don't he take it then . Andy's been saying he's willing .
            There are a lot of different reason why the fight might not yet be finalized and I'm sure all of them are business related. The Ruiz fight will be done unless something more lucrative is presented to Wilder.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

If Fury can survive Wilders atomic blast, maybe Joyce can too. Joe is more famous for the shots he walks through than anybody I ever heard of. Wilder will be in a world of hurt, if that right hand doesn't produce.
              Joyce is someone who Wilder might just beat by utilizing his quickness and keeping him on the end of a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I will be very very very surprised if Ruiz could even hang with Wilder.

2 sluggers; 1 having significant height and reach advantages and possibly the better chin as well.

It's boxing, anything can happen but I see Wilder getting Ruiz out of there in 4.
                Maybe not four, but sooner than later for sure (by 10)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  Ruiz will do well for about 3 to 4 rounds, then......."Damn, what happened?", as the emergency response team loads him into the ambulance.
                  Lol Exactly.

Comment

Andy Ruiz should stay patient and not let Wilder off the hook (Andy has taken long breaks before). It is so obvious Wilder is trying to duck Ruiz, he is a mandatory, they have the same promotor, Ruiz has not talked smack like AJ or Whyte, Ruiz is very keen to fight. I think if the fight gets made it won't be until July as Wilder is hoping Ruiz comes in out of shape or Ruiz takes another fight to let Wilder off the hook. This will mean Wilder is waiting for that AJ fight but I hope aj denies Wilder that fight this year and Wilder is forced to fight Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Maybe not four, but sooner than later for sure (by 10)
                      You think Ruiz will try to box early? Wilder definitely can't so, Ruiz would have to for it to go that long.

Comment

Working...
                      X