Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: "Errol Spence Is Running From Terence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    As a guy who exclusively fought guys on “his side of the street” you’d think Bradley would have a much better understanding of how the business of boxing works.

I like Tim but this is a ****** comment from a guy of his standing.
    I agree but don’t give two fughs
    As long as this gets under Spence’s skin and helps to push the Bud fight , I’ll live with it
    We all know the Thurman fight is total bull hit and he won’t be coming owing back from 154
    Is he running ?

Comment

It's very simple, Crawford will end Spence's career and Haymon/PBC's investment so this fight most likely isn't going to happen.

Comment

He's right. Haymon & Spence are soley to blame at this point, no doubt about it. Spence has never shown any desire to fight Crawford. Doesn't want the fight, maybe he will when Crawford is old and aged out. Just another protected fighter who won't be fondly remembered.
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I agree but don’t give two fughs
          As long as this gets under Spence’s skin and helps to push the Bud fight , I’ll live with it
          We all know the Thurman fight is total bull hit and he won’t be coming owing back from 154
          Is he running ?
          I think they’re both equally at fault. Both want too much money IMO.

The fact that Crawford chose to go to BLK and Spence chose to fight Thurman confirms to me they’re both chasing the bag rather than legacy. Which is fine, but sucks for us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
            Bradley didn't duck Spence, he had Pac lined up for big paydays so he could retire.
            Spence turned down $25 million guaranteed plus gate.
            Spence could be negotiating to fight Crawford next if he really wanted.
            I will say this, I am giving Thurman a very strong chance of beating Spence on points
            That's wrong. Bradley vs Pacquiao III was April 9, 2016

The WBC mandated Bradley vs Spence December 14th, 2016

https://www.************.com/2016/12...bradley-fight/

boxing news 24 is the source.

Last edited by bballchump11; 01-22-2023, 01:43 PM.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

doesnt negotiate in good faith? They were in talks for months on end, Crawford gave in to all their demands and had no guarantee, just wanted transparency which they wouldnt allow Buds team to even attempt to look at. Sounds like ******loving Al and Spence's team didnt want the fight. AND Crawf wanted the fight by last uears end and WE ALL OBVIOUSLY see Spence wants in no shape for that to happen.
              and now Gordo Sulaiman's takin cash in his culo from AL to magically allow a welterweight title defense at 154lbs?!?!? The writings been on the wall.
              Lol we already got to the bottom of all that. They sent dud the contracts with the “transparency” he wanted. Ask him to show the contracts he was sent. He just wasn’t offered a gaurantee. But neither was spence. They were both offered to be partners in the promotion. Dud would get a % of the profits. And if he wins think of the purses he could command. Charlo waiting at 154 is a huuuge fight they already have a history of disliking each other too. Take 60/40 promote the fight. If you are what u claim u will make more than 10M off that 40%. Then u are the big fish u could fight canelo if u wanted. Why isn’t crawford doing this if he’s so confident? That’s what’s confusing me. Beat spence it’s easy work like u all think right? What’s he waiting for?
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Lol we already got to the bottom of all that. They sent dud the contracts with the “transparency” he wanted. Ask him to show the contracts he was sent. He just wasn’t offered a gaurantee. But neither was spence. They were both offered to be partners in the promotion. Dud would get a % of the profits. And if he wins think of the purses he could command. Charlo waiting at 154 is a huuuge fight they already have a history of disliking each other too. Take 60/40 promote the fight. If you are what u claim u will make more than 10M off that 40%. Then u are the big fish u could fight canelo if u wanted. Why isn’t crawford doing this if he’s so confident? That’s what’s confusing me. Beat spence it’s easy work like u all think right? What’s he waiting for?
                Whoa there pal...i never said its easy work. I think its a great match up. I got it 60/40 in favor of Bud. Im just sayin, 1 made multiple excuses for years (he needs a belt, hes across the street, he needs to leave arum, 70/30), the other was offered a fcuked up deal

Last edited by El_Mero; 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Spence or tank should punch this has been in his mouth!!! He's talking to much ****

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

The Pacquiao fight was a far more lucrative option than the Khan fight. Bradley made the right call signing with TR.
                    ———-
                    I agree. On the same token, he still could have fought Khan a little later but he didn’t want to fight Khan so him saying Spence is running from Crawford is hypocritical.

Comment

I like it. Maybe if fighters like Bradley call them "chicken" they will make the fight. Both are guilty of dragging their feet. If both demand the fight, it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X