Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: "Errol Spence Is Running From Terence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    As a guy who exclusively fought guys on “his side of the street” you’d think Bradley would have a much better understanding of how the business of boxing works.

I like Tim but this is a ****** comment from a guy of his standing.
    Bud has no side.
    ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Now this is goner be fun to read.
      Let's watch all the gay boys defend Error Sprintz Jr's gay behaviour. Running as fast as his legs can take him upto 154 to fight another 147 pounder Lol.

And the WBC are totally cool with it being gay boys Mando at 154.

You can't make this s.h.i.t. up its hilarious, all

While hold the belts hostage at 147 so no young or old lions can fight for the belts.

Hopefully Keith 3 fights in 6 years Thurman will knock his coward ass out cold. That would be fantastic karma.
      Teach him an Al's punk ass a well deserved lesson 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
        Last i seen Crawford declined the fight without telling Spence then signed to BLK and fought Avanesyan i don't really blame him for taking that purse but hows it Spence's fault?
        You must be a comedian.
        declined ?????

How's that even possible when Floyd Mayweather Jr already said there will be no fight. ???

He said that fight may happen somewhere down the future but not now.

So again I ask you how did TBC decline the fight again ???????
        Last edited by ptek; 01-22-2023, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I'm a fan of both Spence and Crawford however I've already let go of any hope of seeing this matchup happen. To me its Lewis/Bowe all over again except, thankfully, no trash can is involved. I've already moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post

You must be a comedian.
            declined ?????

How's that even possible when Floyd Mayweather Jr already said there will be no fight. ???

He said that fight may happen some down the future but not now.

So again I ask you how did TBC decline the fight again ???????
            Stepped back from negotiations/went his own way however you want to put it, they were trying to put a deal together before Crawford went to BLK and signed for Avanesyan.

I have no dog in this fight i don't really care who wins i just want to see the fight.
            ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Whoever is in charge of this open and public forum; Quit acting like a bitch by fucking with my handle in order to prevent me from posting.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Yet hes done more in his life rhan you could ever dream of, weirdo
                Weirdo? Done more in his life? You may wish to actually think about my logo before opening your C o c k holster. Ask Rid**** Bowe how that worked out for him.
                Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 01-22-2023, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Errol Spence Jr. might be known as one of the more successful pugilistic stars in recent times but in the mind of Tim Bradley, the current unified champion at 147 pounds is nothing more than a track star.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Ridiculous, these top dogs don’t run from each other. They will run from a low paying pay day though. Unfortunately, most think their worth more than they are. They forget they have a VERY SHORT LIVED CAREER as a professional boxer. 5-10 years max. So, you better get your sheeit together cause it’s just a matter of time before you get injured (OLD).

Comment

Desert Breeze is becoming annoying
                    We don't need another Paulina.

Comment

I'll watch Bradley vs Ricky Hatton on exhibition fight! Or I'll say Budley

Comment

Working...
                      X