Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's a Star, But He's Not on Fury's Heavyweight Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk's a Star, But He's Not on Fury's Heavyweight Level

I admire the heck out of Oleksandr Usyk. I was impressed by the way he ran through the World Boxing Super Series at cruiserweight. I respected the success he had in his early days at heavyweight. And I was surprised, along with most other people, by how easily he schooled Anthony Joshua across 24 title-fight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Triggered Usyk fanboys in 5...4...3...2..1

This will be an easy fight for Fury, mark my words.

Comment

AJ landed 247 punches on Usyk in 2 fights... and he fought timid and scared.

Now think about how confident and aggressive Fury is compared to AJ. It's gonna be a fcking blood bath.

Comment

Surely usyk is favourite when there's a need to exaggerate fury 6 ft 7 height. At ring apron at chisora fight their is 4 inch difference. Usyk must be favourite against a fighter who goes down as easy as bowling pins! I doubt fury win over chisora scared usyk ringside.

Only kidding, I think fury is favourite but it's hard to pinpoint anything concrete as to what happens

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
          AJ landed 247 punches on Usyk in 2 fights... and he fought timid and scared.

Now think about how confident and aggressive Fury is compared to AJ. It's gonna be a fcking blood bath.
          Correct, unlike Wilder or Wlad, Usyk doesn't even have a punchers chance.

He's gonna end up in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Surely usyk is favourite when there's a need to exaggerate fury 6 ft 7 height. At ring apron at chisora fight their is 4 inch difference. Usyk must be favourite against a fighter who goes down as easy as bowling pins! I doubt fury win over chisora scared usyk ringside.

Only kidding, I think fury is favourite but it's hard to pinpoint anything concrete as to what happens
            Why don't you give us a list of heavyweights that Usyk has knocked down since moving up to the top division.

Comment

Originally posted by GenericUsername View Post

Why don't you give us a list of heavyweights that Usyk has knocked down since moving up to the top division.

No, I don't think usyk will put fury down. But just saying some might hold fury going down against fury. Boxing predicters might elevate usyk for not going down.But
              so evidence of usyk being good at outpointing people and not going down
              Last edited by hugh grant; 12-08-2022, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Correct, unlike Wilder or Wlad, Usyk doesn't even have a punchers chance.

He's gonna end up in hospital.
                Fury and Hill are going totally neutralize pitty pat angle Lomachenko. If any other heavyweight was going 12 rounds like this dude, they would crying remove him from the division, he's boring, no one wants to see that, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

I think Usyk's speed and stamina alone will give Fury nightmares. Fury isn't as fast as him and he's gone fullblown bulldozer mode since Wilder 1. He was slowing down in the last of all 3 fights before Chisora. I didn't watch the Chisora "fight" because I don't need help sleeping, but he was plodding halfway through the Whyte fight.

Usyk isn't chinny and he's not coming to get a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    I admire the heck out of Oleksandr Usyk. I was impressed by the way he ran through the World Boxing Super Series at cruiserweight. I respected the success he had in his early days at heavyweight. And I was surprised, along with most other people, by how easily he schooled Anthony Joshua across 24 title-fight rounds.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    No Inoue vs Butler on your title fight schedule Fitzy? Granted it's every bit the mismatch that Bud vs Avanesyan is - not that either Avanesyan or Butler would be poor opponents for almost anyone else - but this is for Undisputed at Bantamweight so missing it is quite the oversight.

Comment

Working...
                    X