No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's a Star, But He's Not on Fury's Heavyweight Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

You just keep on sucking. Like the taste or are you getting paid?
    Nobody is talking to you Slowbrain

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
      Fury easily beats Joyce. I think Fury chases Usyk around all night and loses a UD
      if fury chases usyk it will be behind a jab so that will be EFFECTIVE aggression. you rack up rounds doing that since Usyk will fight negative. Usyk will have to try and work his way inside. i think fury goes to plan B the devin haney hugging fest but fury puts all of his weight on your legs when he hugs. ask wilder what 270 on 220 fells like after several rounds. as i said, i pay no attention to fury. you have to listen to the hill interviews about usyk. no nonsense like middle weight, dosser, trolling, just pure observation.

Fury SD - Usyk should be able to pitty pat his way to one card.

Comment

I have Fury as the favourite, but he does need to be on his A-Game. Fury has incredible boxing IQ and ring craft. He’s not the most athletic, he’s not the fastest, he’s not the hardest hitter and his technical skills actually leave a lot to be desired. But he’s learned to use the advantages he does have and mastered them. He still has excellent timing, but he’s slowed down somewhat. I can conceivably see Usyk’s superior footwork and technical skills beating Fury, if he’s able to find an answer to Fury’s hugging and mauling ( a strict referee would be a game changer here).

I think Fury finds a way to win, but I wouldn’t bet the house on it. Usyk brings his own unique challenges to the ring, and he won’t be as straightforward to out manoeuvre and outbox as any of Tyson’s previous opponents. Let’s hope the match gets made and we get to see how good both of these champions truly are when they’re put to the test against each other.
        Last edited by MichaelT123; 12-08-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Try harder fanboy, you´re embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Are you related to Fury Chad??
            You changed your profile pic and user name to reflect your fanboynism!

I would never worship someone so much that I make my entire online identity!
            Especially a loudmouth like Fury!
            Last edited by Jsrr; 12-08-2022, 01:13 PM.
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

That's what they said about Joshua. Twice.
              Smash Smash Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Am I the only one who is not a fan of Fury's fighting "style" of hugging and holding?
                Fury and Wilder spent more time hugging and holding each other in their last 2 fights than actually punching each other.

Usyk and Joshua had virtually no hugging, just 2 men standing in the middle of the ring punching the crap out of each other.

Comment

Usik is superior to fury and to joyce the weight does not change anything the watch hunter is there to burst the bubble at the big Fury because conelo alvarez was like fury he thinks he is a god

Comment

Fury will KO Usyk in 7. Mark my words.

Also, he ain't star. He is shameless bum who can't say single word against trash talking bath.
                    TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

The ****. I think Boxingscene should keep the op-ed pieces to themselves personally.

Comment

Working...
                      X