Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis: If It Was Up To Me, I'd Be Fighting Vergil Ortiz Next; Big Fight & I Want It To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Ennis management team is losing the PR aspect because it is a deceptive team.

"Boots" complained why Crawford picked Avanesyan and not him, and that he would take the "Bud" fight in a heartbeat.

Turned out that Ennis signed a 3-fight deal with Showtime and he can't possibly fight outside of that deal. (Very deceptive.)

Second, turned out that he was actually a mandatory to Crawford's belt and all he had too do was stop the Avanesyan fight and petition his claim to the spot. (Very deceptive.)

Third, why do you think he's only now vying for titles when he's got 30 fights on his record? What was his team doing in all those numerous fights?​ That's a million $$$ question.
    -MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

- Make deal with an ideal punching bag bum.
      - Say "if it was up to me, I'd be fighting Ortiz."
      - Beat punching bag and look good.
      - Make deal with another bum.
      ​​​​​​- Repeat that 100x.

Congratulations, you're Jaron Ennis.
      Last edited by Silence; 12-06-2022, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        This Ennis management team is losing the PR aspect because it is a deceptive team.

"Boots" complained why Crawford picked Avanesyan and not him, and that he would take the "Bud" fight in a heartbeat.

Turned out that Ennis signed a 3-fight deal with Showtime and he can't possibly fight outside of that deal. (Very deceptive.)

Second, turned out that he was actually a mandatory to Crawford's belt and all he had too do was stop the Avanesyan fight and petition his claim to the spot. (Very deceptive.)

Third, why do you think he's only now vying for titles when he's got 30 fights on his record? What was his team doing in all those numerous fights?​ That's a million $$$ question.
        Excellent points, sorry to tell you, the majority of readers here won’t comprehend your facts-

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          We thought we had Stanionis locked in,” Ennis said, “but then, you know, the WBA came out with their order for Stanionis and Ortiz. So, like I said, that messed up our plan. I thought I was gonna fight Stanionis."

I did too! I thought Ennis was going to get Thurman or Stanionis! Definitely didn't think Spence was going to fight "Once Upon a Time!" I was also surprised GBP pursued Stanionis, instead of Crawford! Lastly, no way in hell did I think Crawford would fight Avanesyan? Crawford vs. Ortiz Jr. in Dallas? That's BIG money! WW division is going bananas, and I feel the most talented fighter is getting the shaft! Boots is definitely "The Boogeyman!" I wish someone in the division would MAN UP!
          Who in their right mind would ever think the Thurman fighter of today is better than or would stand a chance vs Avanesyan ??

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
            Who in their right mind would ever think the Thurman fighter of today is better than or would stand a chance vs Avanesyan ??
            is that u dud? Avenesyan would get beat by anyone on the pbc roster including mikey garcia go post ur nonsense somewhere else delusional dud
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

We thought we had Stanionis locked in,” Ennis said, “but then, you know, the WBA came out with their order for Stanionis and Ortiz. So, like I said, that messed up our plan. I thought I was gonna fight Stanionis."

I did too! I thought Ennis was going to get Thurman or Stanionis! Definitely didn't think Spence was going to fight "Once Upon a Time!" I was also surprised GBP pursued Stanionis, instead of Crawford! Lastly, no way in hell did I think Crawford would fight Avanesyan? Crawford vs. Ortiz Jr. in Dallas? That's BIG money! WW division is going bananas, and I feel the most talented fighter is getting the shaft! Boots is definitely "The Boogeyman!" I wish someone in the division would MAN UP!
              As soon as he beats anyone we know, The Big Fish will handle that little bit of business. Stay tuned. STRAP SEASON!

Comment

As soon as he beats anyone we know, The Big Fish will handle that little bit of business. Stay tuned. STRAP SEASON!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                  So now that you have a fight scheduled you decide to call out ortiz? what a clown
                  Bullshxt, Boots said that he's been wanted that fight, but GBP and Oscar don't.
                  Bossman15 Bossman15 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Boogey man ? This bum ducked everyone to fight a karen. I don’t want to hear about these fake hyped up pbc fighters or their counterparts anymore. They are only relevant in 3 weight classes and they get a bunch of hype fighting each other. These guys suck.
                    Whoa, first of all, Boots isn't PBC, secondly, Ennis had Stanionis lined up first because they both fight on Showtime, and last, the fighters at PBC were the top in the division, so they should fight each other. Its always complained about when the different promoters get in the way in different divisions. PBC just so happened to have the best in the weight class, besides Crawford, and were fighting to see whose the best. Mr. Man Down came out on top, then tried to fight the P4P number 1 free agent, what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                      So none of the "courageous" PBCult's welters wants to fight him?
                      Crawford been talking an awful lot lately, but I haven't even heard him utter the word, BOOTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X