Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis: If It Was Up To Me, I'd Be Fighting Vergil Ortiz Next; Big Fight & I Want It To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Boogey man ? This bum ducked everyone to fight a karen. I don’t want to hear about these fake hyped up pbc fighters or their counterparts anymore. They are only relevant in 3 weight classes and they get a bunch of hype fighting each other. These guys suck.
    Sorry to inform you, but they relevant at 122, 126, 130, 135, 140, 147, 154, 160,168, and Heavyweight!

Comment

The ol well “if it was up to me I wouldn’t be facing a Karen next” trick huh SMH

Comment

I don't think Oscar would feed Ortiz to Ennis. He's not stupid.

Nobody talks about fighting Ennis, and there's a reason why. He might be a phenomenon.

Comment

"If it was up to me"......thats the worst line coming out of any fighters mouth. Sad

Comment

Utensils Hoya ain't letting it happen. He'll jam up the fight with his DAZN BS ducking card

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Stop smoking crack! Ortiz Jr. asked for Stanionis! Crawford chose Avanesyan! WBC ordered Spence Jr. vs. Thurman! IBF ordered Ennis vs. Karen! Ennis is not a PBC fighter! He fights on SHO, but not part of PBC!
              Nah cocaine is to expensive for him. He seems like a knockoff fentynal type of guy.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                I don't think Oscar would feed Ortiz to Ennis. He's not stupid.

Nobody talks about fighting Ennis, and there's a reason why. He might be a phenomenon.
                Absolutely delusional lmfao

"A phenomenon " bro your crazy. Get help

Comment

This guy is #2 mandatory to Crawford's WBO belt. Ortiz who is #1 rejected it twice. So why is this Ennis guy not petitioning for the WBO shot? Is he just pretending when he says he'll take Crawford in a hearbeat if it was offered?

Crawford will be available next week and ready to negotiate.

Comment

Ortiz straight up ducked Crawford and Ennis. We all know he fears skilled boxers with power. These dudes built different than Hooker!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Utensils Hoya ain't letting it happen. He'll jam up the fight with his DAZN BS ducking card
                      Just like he wasn't going to allow Ryan to fight Tank huh?? We all now know who the roadblock for that fight was now that Mayweather no longer promotes Tank don't we?? Gtfoh...

Comment

Working...
                      X