Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis: If It Was Up To Me, I'd Be Fighting Vergil Ortiz Next; Big Fight & I Want It To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Nah cocaine is to expensive for him. He seems like a knockoff fentynal type of guy.
    It's crazy how the hate for PBC simply blinds some people! "They only relevant in 3 weight classes." That's hilarious!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ortiz style is tailor made to any good boxers...

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        This guy is #2 mandatory to Crawford's WBO belt. Ortiz who is #1 rejected it twice. So why is this Ennis guy not petitioning for the WBO shot? Is he just pretending when he says he'll take Crawford in a hearbeat if it was offered?

Crawford will be available next week and ready to negotiate.
        Jaron "Booots" Ennis is not really ready for the Crawford smoke.

Comment

Great to read him bigging up both guys. WW is looking really interesting with good fights for each belt if they get made. It ain't Crawford - Spence but good to see the organisations making the matches they have.

Wanna see standout performances from Ennis and Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Sorry to inform you, but they relevant at 122, 126, 130, 135, 140, 147, 154, 160,168, and Heavyweight!
            In what dimension.

Comment

Ennis has fought NOBODY.

I like the kid personality, he's mad humble but Ortiz and Stan have fought better comp so I don't get why people are acting like he so feared,

I've seen his opponent Karen few fights, Ennis should dispatch him quickly but again there are no fighters with heartbeats on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

In what dimension.
                122: Fulton has WC and WBO titles
                126: Rey Vargas former champ. Fulton & Figueroa fighting for title in 2023. LSC WBA "Super" Champion.
                130: Hector Luis Garcia WBA Champion.
                135: Tank Davis WBA "regular" Champion. Pitbull Cruz WBC #2, and WBO #3. Michel Rivera WBA #2.
                140: Alberto Puello WBA Champ. Subriel Matias IBF #2 will be fighting IBF #1 Jeremias Ponce on PBC card 2/11, for IBF title. Gary Antuanne Russell WBC # 6. Shojohon Ergashev IBF #4.
                147: Spence Jr. holds WBC, WBA, and IBF titles. Stanionis WBA "Regular" Champion. Keith Thurman WBC #1.
                154: Charlo "Undisputed" Champion at 154. Fundora WBC Interim Champ. Tony Harrison WBC #2.
                160: Charlo WBC Champion. Adames WBC Interim Champ.Plant WBC #1.
                168: Benavidez WBC Interim Champ. Morrell Jr. WBA "Regular" Champ.
                HW: Wilder WBC #1, Ruiz WBC #2, Ruiz also WBO #1.

Anyone thinking PBC is only relevant in 3 weight classes is smoking crack, or DKSAB!

Comment

Boot doesn't want the smoke with Spence or duckford, he don't believe in himself, he is a scared cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Boogey man ? This bum ducked everyone to fight a karen. I don’t want to hear about these fake hyped up pbc fighters or their counterparts anymore. They are only relevant in 3 weight classes and they get a bunch of hype fighting each other. These guys suck.
                    Yea cause the 'Pbc' fighters are envious of golden boy a d there 3 fighters that never fought anyone because them and their cokehead spatula stuffing manager is scared to death. Or maybe the 'Pbc' would live to be in Matchroom's position....o wait I forgot MR doesn't have anymore American fighters. Maybe 'Pbc' can try and outdo TR .... nah they're good on that. Wonder what it is about those 'Pbc' that makes them suck? Hahahaha STFU with your lil inferiority complex ya bytch!
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ennis is lying again.

Comment

Working...
                      X