Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: 'Mikey Garcia Was Just Used To Catapult Errol Spence To a Different Level'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Crawford is trying to endear himself to a certain segment of boxing fandom. Going to call him the new Kanye

Comment

This dude gets whacker everytime he talks, he should've just shut up and took the fight - he is just hurting his profile, I doubt anybody touches him and his team after this.

Comment

It's hard to listen to the pair of them actually , they are not throwbacks who want to prove who's the best , they are this new wave of business men who skirt around the real fights and that's the pair of these 'he said she said '. I see why fans are losing interest!
        DonJunker DonJunker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
          Best Crawford’s ever faced is Gamboa in his prime. I don’t know why people forget that
          Garmboa was way past his prime when Crawford fought him, and he still managed to put Bud on wobbly legs.

Comment

Bud is not helping himself with this irrelevant comment, At least garcia was man enough to take fight knowing he was in major disadvantage(physical and monetary)moving up in weight unlike Crawford who evidently got cold feet ,left everybody hanging and claimed 'lack of transparency ' as an excuse.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Terror View Post

And YET, Crawford's points STILL have merit.

As for "damage control", no. Crawford walked away. Not Spence. Crawford made a deadline, stuck to it and is appearing in 3 weeks. He'll get paid for the effort. Within 3 months Spence should reappear, dazzle fans and get paid.

Damage control?

No, business as usual.
              Its definitely damage control, I've never seen Crawford put out so many statements, and its its all about Spence. Bud knows how this looks to the public. He didn't walk away from negotiations, he was secretly doing a back door negotiation for Avanesyen at the same time for a big payday. He chose money over legacy, with the hope that Spence will still be willing to fight him after he picks up his check from dancing with the sparring partner, so that he can get a big purse again. Shady as they come, but he has some diehard defenders on here that cover their eyes and just repeat whatever bullshxt he spits out.

Comment

Welcome to the real world Terence.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
                  Bud is not helping himself with this irrelevant comment, At least garcia was man enough to take fight knowing he was in major disadvantage(physical and monetary)moving up in weight unlike Crawford who evidently got cold feet ,left everybody hanging and claimed 'lack of transparency ' as an excuse.
                  Mikey didn't just take the fight he put so much pressure on Errol which forced Errol to take it or look like he was ducking him, Mikey kept with he can out box Errol and will beat him, Errol really had no choice but to take it his profile was taking a hit because Mikey was a name fighter calling him out constantly.

Comment

not really Mikey the one who initiated and pushed for it with the "I See Something..." stuff

just saying instead of picking side and acting like a groupie for one fighter, call out WTF is Right and WTF is Wrong and this is WRONG

Bud admitting that he been in talks with BLK Prime since June/July is a interesting twist...but last week I swear the narrative was that BLK Prime came with a Last Minute 8 Figure Offer out of nowhere and Bud had to take it

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Spence is the same age as Canelo lol. Boots gets hit often and those rabbit punches are going to get him DQ'ed. Spence would beat Boots imo. You hear trainers say Spence looks so basic until you're in there with him. Boots needs to build his name up more. I wish Thurman didn't have whatever evidence he has on the WBC because he should not be a mandatory.

Bud needs to fight Ortiz, I know people love talking about size or weight bullies and I don't think Ortiz is an exception to that. I wish the Boss Bud lol would have made that call since he said his name didn't come up at all.
                      ———
                      Boots needs to build his name up more.“?? How exactly does Boots need to “build his name more”? He is the number one contender for the IBF belt, nobody cares about the guy Bud is fighting which means Boots is more relevant than that guy.

Boots and Ortiz are literally barking at Bud and Spence, boxing purists know them.

Whom should Boots fight next to “build his name”?

Comment

Working...
                      X