Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: 'Mikey Garcia Was Just Used To Catapult Errol Spence To a Different Level'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post
    Crawford still in damage control mode I see. Lol

Mikey would be the best fighter Crawford ever fought if the roles were reversed... by a good margin actually.
    And Mikey asked for that fight. He was ultra confident in his ability to outbox Spence.

Bud's career is one of the most disappointing that I can think of. He simply refuses to test himself, now he's trying to discredit those who do. Mikey did something that Bud would NEVER dare.

Comment

Originally posted by Terence Crawford
      Mikey Garcia was just used to catapult Errol Spence to a different level.
      Hmm.... I'm not sure I saw it that way at that time. Errol was hungry for fights and would even take nobodies like Ocampo or washed ups like Peterson. PBC top guys were not ready for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        Maybe.... And even though I don't think much of Garcia, I can say Crawford has never fought someone with Garcia's skills or level, and that's not saying much. Porter is the best Crawford has ever fought but he was old and washed up, so make that what you will. Don't even say Gamboa, Garcia is better than Gamboa.
        You're absolutely delusional if you think mickey is better than Gamboa . The guy literally sued top rank so he wouldn't fight him. Hence the reason Crawford got the fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Crawford wasn’t Arum’s “guy”. Haymon would have treated him much better. Now he sounds jealous.
          Yeah Crawford wasn't arums "guy" yet overpaid him millions of dollars and made him a multi division champ man your an idiot
          MCFM MCFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

And Mikey asked for that fight. He was ultra confident in his ability to outbox Spence.

Bud's career is one of the most disappointing that I can think of. He simply refuses to test himself, now he's trying to discredit those who do. Mikey did something that Bud would NEVER dare.
            The revisionist history around Spence-Garcia is hilarious. There were A LOT of people picking Mikey to beat him, said he would give him a boxing lesson. Nobody wants to give credit to Spence for that because of how wrong they were about him and his abilities as a boxer.

Comment

So lets look at bad business bud (3B) career leading up to the Spence fight....he was supposed to fight Spence but instead resigned with TR in 2018... he then stabbed Arum in the back by hiring Micheal kinahan as an advisor ... he then leaves TR in Nov 2021 to go make the Spence fight ... then he starts talks with PBC in the spring of 2022 ... while Pbc/showtime is during their due diligence on making the fight it comes out that his drug lord killer advisor Daniel kinahan is being hunted down by the feds which further prolongs the talks because Al has to investigate crawford's bad business dealings... while that is happening 3B is stabbing Al in the back by doing a 10 million dollar deal with Blk prime which means he also stabs the fans in the back for denying us our version of Hagler vs Leonard... at this same time he is stabbing Blk prime in the back by trying to do a 50 million dollar fight with 2 phantom hedge fund guys behind their back ... while trying to convince Spence to stab Al in the back by doing a deal without PBC involed... then he stabs MANHOOD in the back by making an incoherent gossip column hostage video and revealing what was supposed to be private conversations between grown men... and you fools are taking 3B's word. You are not 3B fans you are Haymon haters and you sound ****** as shyte!

Comment

All these Cowardly and emotional Al Haymon haters grasping at straws trying to Justify Crawfords Ducking smh. How can a fighter not a promoter, a fighter try to insert a random third party into a fight as big as Crawford vs Spence and let that be the breaking point for the fight not happening?

DUCK!!! Plan and simple
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post

You're absolutely delusional if you think mickey is better than Gamboa . The guy literally sued top rank so he wouldn't fight him. Hence the reason Crawford got the fight
                  Please tell me youre Joking Garcia is not better than Gamboa? This has to be a joke right?!
                  -Kev- -Kev- mgame mgame icee icee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    So lets look at bad business bud (3B) career leading up to the Spence fight....he was supposed to fight Spence but instead resigned with TR in 2018... he then stabbed Arum in the back by hiring Micheal kinahan as an advisor ... he then leaves TR in Nov 2021 to go make the Spence fight ... then he starts talks with PBC in the spring of 2022 ... while Pbc/showtime is during their due diligence on making the fight it comes out that his drug lord killer advisor Daniel kinahan is being hunted down by the feds which further prolongs the talks because Al has to investigate crawford's bad business dealings... while that is happening 3B is stabbing Al in the back by doing a 10 million dollar deal with Blk prime which means he also stabs the fans in the back for denying us our version of Hagler vs Leonard... at this same time he is stabbing Blk prime in the back by trying to do a 50 million dollar fight with 2 phantom hedge fund guys behind their back ... while trying to convince Spence to stab Al in the back by doing a deal without PBC involed... then he stabs MANHOOD in the back by making an incoherent gossip column hostage video and revealing what was supposed to be private conversations between grown men... and you fools are taking 3B's word. You are not 3B fans you are Haymon haters and you sound ****** as shyte!
                    PREACH!!!! its about time i see some logic in these posts. Al Haymon is so hated(we all know the real reason) that these idiots will blame him when Crawford is clearly the reason this fight isn't happening. Check his history and any fool without an agenda would see that Crawford is the problem.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post

Please tell me youre Joking Garcia is not better than Gamboa? This has to be a joke right?!
                      the guy literally sued his promoter to not fight him

Comment

Working...
                      X