Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips Arum For Comments on Fury-Joshua: No One From Matchroom Has Spoken To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    I don't think either party had any intention of this being their next fight.

Fury was just mouthing off as usual. No-one was even asking for the fight. AJ called his bluff. Then it's just been a game of chicken ever since.

Unfortunately for Fury, Joshua only just fought so he could afford to wait him out...
    ​​​​​​
    I think you hit the nail on the head. The fight doesn't make sense now. You have Fury on the cusp of being undisputed provided he gets in ring with (and defeats) Usyk. It's in Joshua's best interest to collect a win or two before a big UK fight with Fury.

Also, I don't think there was ever going to be a December fight for Fury. It's a bad time with the World Cup, American football playoffs and such. Fury likes to talk and toss random names out there. The promoters got involved and now we have this drama.
    Toffee Toffee greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I want the same Energy for Hearn like with Al Haymon

"Hearn is Blocking Fights"
      "Hearn Is Bad For Boxing"

of course double standards, people come and always Side With and Defend Eddie's like his is their Lord And Savior

as I continue to say The Powers That Be are looking out for their Best Interest, not the fans. I would go as far to say they have private Conversations mocking fans and talk about how STUPID they think we are

Fury Retires AJ and Edward Knows It and it just cannot afford for that to happen right know which AJ being his biggest Attraction in the UK. Now if Fury turned around and fight Charr then he is Full of it too and I will call him out for that Garbage Matchup
      Eddie is not the problem. He was ok with Canelo going to PBC to woop Caleb, and he was ok with Devin going to Top Rank and wooping Kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        So Frankie, the Bobfather, and the Gypsie King have been using hearn’s tactic of using the media to negotiate fights and now Hearn has a cob on and having a strop about it. You literally cannot make this stuff up. Imagine that, young Edward wants fairness. He can dish it out but he sure can’t take it. And this is the little turd that talked “the American takeover”?????
        Constant p!$$!ng contests between the promoters and fighters doing more lip boxing than actual boxing in a sanctioned fight we hardly see the fights we should. Fighters need to stop caring about social media followers and pay more attention to what actual boxing fans want.

Comment

“No one from Matchroom has spoken to Bob Arum … he’s just not involved." Bob Arum is so full of shyt!

Comment

If this is such a big fight....the biggest fight in british boxing history so they say....why would Frank Warren be letting his son negotiate it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

A.J and Hearn have no reason to make excuses, they are coming off back to back losses against a ATG; if anyone deserves a tune-up, it's Joshua. But Tyson has conducted a plan to not only duck the real threat but have his pick of a weaker A.J or bum Mahmoud Charr, whilst feeding his ego through the media.

Tyson is a poison to boxing, a cheat scammer and weasel.
              How is Fury ducking Usyk? Both Warren and Usyk have stated unification is still planned for early 2023. Fury is just having a tune up months before unification because he hasn't fought since February.

Why does AJ need a tune up? He just fought a couple weeks ago while Fury last fought in February.

You're really clueless.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Didn't want Joshua to take another L and further tarnish his brand. That's what these failed negotiations smell like to me.
                Europeans are not obsessed with the L like you fake resume loving Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Damn
                  This guy waits all day for Boxing Scene to put up a Matchroom Story
                  Oldskoolg
                  just loves an Eddie Hearn Article to Hate on
                  #HearnTroll
                  Exactly, most of them here are Hearn Trolls.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post
                    Anyone who EVER buys a Matchroom PPV again is not a true fan of Boxing. This guy has crossed the line this time.
                    Anyone who focuses more on promoters than boxers like you should stay away from boxing.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnieq View Post
                      Can anyone answer me why Fury refused to fight on December 17?
                      Is he really just a snake?
                      Beceause Fury has never wanted fight AJ in the first place, that's why he AJ ridiculous conditions thinking AJ won't accept them but to his surprise AJ accepted all his demands, so from moment he started for an escape route to duck him once again while brainwashing his partisan fans and other simpletons. Fury is doing everything possible to protect his fake resume till he retires definitely from boxing.
                      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X