Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips Arum For Comments on Fury-Joshua: No One From Matchroom Has Spoken To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips Arum For Comments on Fury-Joshua: No One From Matchroom Has Spoken To Him

Eddie Hearn hasn't been pleased with how he has been portrayed by his rivals as it relates to the now apparently flatlined negotiations for a Tyson Fury versus Anthony Joshua all-British heavyweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Frankie, the Bobfather, and the Gypsie King have been using hearn’s tactic of using the media to negotiate fights and now Hearn has a cob on and having a strop about it. You literally cannot make this stuff up. Imagine that, young Edward wants fairness. He can dish it out but he sure can’t take it. And this is the little turd that talked “the American takeover”?????
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 10-04-2022, 07:36 PM.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

We get it Hearn!! U don’t want that fight only wanna make it SEEM like u do. Posturing ain’t fooling anyone

Comment

You got two cv nts that like to negotiate via the media. Hearn and Arum.

Comment

Didn't want Joshua to take another L and further tarnish his brand. That's what these failed negotiations smell like to me.

Comment

To be fair, Fury's constant social media Ranta probably didn't help that much.

For the second time the Fury-Joshua fight is off. I do believe they can fight in the future. It's still a big all British box office fight that's there, even though Joshua lost twice to Usyk.

Comment

I want the same Energy for Hearn like with Al Haymon

"Hearn is Blocking Fights"
              "Hearn Is Bad For Boxing"

of course double standards, people come and always Side With and Defend Eddie's like his is their Lord And Savior

as I continue to say The Powers That Be are looking out for their Best Interest, not the fans. I would go as far to say they have private Conversations mocking fans and talk about how STUPID they think we are

Fury Retires AJ and Edward Knows It and it just cannot afford for that to happen right know which AJ being his biggest Attraction in the UK. Now if Fury turned around and fight Charr then he is Full of it too and I will call him out for that Garbage Matchup
              Last edited by sicko; 10-04-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I wonder if the world tour Hearn is taking him on is on P & O . Hearn Will have Joshua fight the big stiff China man and the like , just the same kind of fighters he's always been used to fighting , no Fury , No Wilder , in Hearns eyes hopefully please no more trouble.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Eddie Hearn has been exposing Tyson Fury-Frank Warren-QUEENSBURY, Bob Arum and TOPRANK promotions for weeks now. Eddie has also served Jake Paul a lawsuit for character defamation.

We know that Tyson mislead A.J last year with false promises of an undisputed clash, despite the fact that the fat weasel was bound by law and honor to face Deontay Wilder a third time; even the bias 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury fans supported such crookery, and hate to remember that.

It's clear to me that Tyson has three separate parties calling him a conman and coward : Oleksandr Usyk, Anthony Joshua, and Mahmoud Charr, its clear that Fury is trending over the chaos he created, he is a menace and ego maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    So Frankie, the Bobfather, and the Gypsie King have been using hearn’s tactic of using the media to negotiate fights and now Hearn has a cob on and having a strop about it. You literally cannot make this stuff up. Imagine that, young Edward wants fairness. He can dish it out but he sure can’t take it. And the is little turd talked “the American takeover”?????
                    But the American 'takeover' went **** up the night Joshua hit the deck four times and refused to come out of the corner and fight ....deciding to lol on the ropes instead.For sure young Edward don't like it up him!
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X