Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips Arum For Comments on Fury-Joshua: No One From Matchroom Has Spoken To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

How is Fury ducking Usyk? Both Warren and Usyk have stated unification is still planned for early 2023. Fury is just having a tune up months before unification because he hasn't fought since February.

Why does AJ need a tune up? He just fought a couple weeks ago while Fury last fought in February.

You're really clueless.
    Why does, "the greatest of all time" need a tune up fight when he says everyone is a bum he can beat with one hand? Spence jr had a long lay off after a horrendous car accident and yet he picked a top contender for his first fight. Real great fighters don't need a tune up fight. Though in America you guys have no issue when a fighter who has lost two big fights in a row to take a low key fight but AJ doesn't deserve to take a tune up fight in your opinion (not that AJ wants or needs that) but it shows your double standards.

So, I reckon that you are the one who is clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Anyone who focuses more on promoters than boxers like you should stay away from boxing.
      How dare you talk to me like that. You should kneel to me now and I'll spare you the night of the 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Eddie is not the problem. He was ok with Canelo going to PBC to woop Caleb, and he was ok with Devin going to Top Rank and wooping Kambosos.
        AGAIN, people seem to always defend this man NO MATTER WHAT so I was waiting for this
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

AGAIN, people seem to always defend this man NO MATTER WHAT so I was waiting for this
          Cult of Personality…wasn’t just a song from back in the day
          sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

“When people come out who weren’t even involved in the process with their opinions, like Bob saying, ‘Everything was done.’ No it f------ wasn’t,” Hearn said. “So what was the US broadcast situation? What was the global TV rights if that was ‘all done’? It wasn’t. But I want to focus on fights that are happening.” - Eddie Hearn

He said, she said, blah, blah, blah! The fights not happening! So for all the PBC haters, this is what the state of business looks like! This is not Al Haymon's fault! By the way, Spence broke Brook in the UK, Fury fought Wilder 3 times, and Joshua fought Ruiz twice!

Comment

Say the same thing in reverse.........
              People seem to always hate on this man NO MATTER WHAT
              Especially the same 10 ppl every Hearn Article

Comment

Why does, "the greatest of all time" need a tune up fight when he says everyone is a bum he can beat with one hand? Spence jr had a long lay off after a horrendous car accident and yet he picked a top contender for his first fight. Real great fighters don't need a tune up fight. Though in America you guys have no issue when a fighter who has lost two big fights in a row to take a low key fight but AJ doesn't deserve to take a tune up fight in your opinion (not that AJ wants or needs that) but it shows your double standards.

So, I reckon that you are the one who is clueless.
                I don't think you understand what a tune up is. So you really proved how clueless you are.

The point of a tune up is usually to get the fighters body and mind ready for a top fighter because sparring doesn't simulate a real fight but AJ doesn't need a tune up because he just fought a high caliber opponent.

His mentally and body are already ready for another top opponent.

Fury on the other hand hasn't fought in almost a year. If Fury had waited until 2023 to fight Usyk with no conflicts then Fury would have been inactive for a whole year or more.

Meanwhile Usyk would have already fought the Forum HW only a couple months ago.

Now do you understand?

Comment

Hearn never wanted this fight, he wants to 'rebuild' Joshua.

He won't let him fight Fury because he knows that unlike the Usyk fights, AJ won't get outboxed for 12 rounds, he'll get completely clowned and then brutally knocked out.

They'll be no coming back from that.

Comment

Europeans are not obsessed with the L like you fake resume loving Americans.
                    Europeans enjoy money just like everybody else. Hearn obviously doesn't want the Joshua gravy train to get derailed any further.
                    sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Defend Al Haymond?

Comment

Working...
                      X